Availability: Full time permanent position
Location: Bristol Office
Brand: Regent Holidays
Do you have a passion for Iceland, Scandinavia & The High Arctic? Are you filled with joy at the thought of scudding through the forests on a snowmobile or behind a team of huskies, gliding silently through the water in search of whales, experiencing the Aurora through the glass roof of your cabin or from the top of a hill away from the bright lights of the city, and exploring landscapes so spectacular they take your breath away?
Then come and join our small team of experts in extraordinary experiences in Iceland, Greenland, Finland, Norway, Sweden & The Faroe Islands (with a side-dish of The Azores) based in central Bristol.
Follow company sales process guidelines as instructed by the Sales Manager including:
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls to customers and Travel Agent partners providing outstanding customer service.
- Follow up sales enquiries promptly, calling customers directly as appropriate.
- Offer expertise, advice and knowledge to our Travel Agent partners and customers about destinations, airlines, ground arrangements, etc.
- Promote and sell both air and ground products to meet clearly defined and established targets
- Provide packages that are “tailor-made” to suit the individual needs of our clients.
- Take advantage of opportunities and add value to itineraries whenever possible.
- Recommend and sell all available product to maximise revenue, utilise allocations and meet targets.
- Ensure quality control for all documentation sent to clients, ensuring the content is always accurate.
- Maintain company quality standards.
- Take responsibility to resolve problems ensuring that issues are followed through and escalated if necessary.
- Service existing bookings as required including, but not limited to, carrying out amendments, providing information on relevant charges, confirm bookings and adding additional content.
- Become fully knowledgeable about the products, destinations and services offered.
- Attend training sessions and meetings where applicable.
- Share knowledge with colleagues and offer expertise on all aspects of the product range.
- Always adhere to company procedures.
- Assist and support the development and growth of Regent Holidays.
- Give constructive input/feedback at meetings.
- Actively seek and promote efficiencies in the business processes.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all systems that the business uses.
- Provide back up for colleagues when required (holiday, sick etc).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Sales orientated and motivated with relevant sales experience.
- Strong geographical and product knowledge of relevant destinations.
- A methodical approach with attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- The ability to prioritise workload, demonstrating good organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of a GDS and Q management.
- Negotiation and problem solving.
- Revenue generated.
- Destination knowledge.
- Conversion rates.
- Call performance statistics.
- Quality of sales and service.
- Enthusiasm and a passion for travel to Northern Europe and The Arctic.
- Self motivation.
- Good humoured and outgoing personality.
- Ability to develop a rapport with customers in a positive and sales orientated manner.
- Sales Specialists will form the foundation, creating a reputation of expertise, accuracy, and efficiency for the Regent Holidays Brand.
- A commitment to excellence is paramount as you will provide the first and therefore the most lasting impression of the company.
How to apply
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please complete and submit the application form, your CV, current remuneration package and a short summary of why you would like to work for the UK's leading luxury specialist to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details