Job title: Client Relationship Manager
Reports to: Head of Private Clients
Location: Homebased and/or office
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30, 1 in 4 Saturdays 09:00 - 15:00
The Inspiring Travel Company is one of the UK’s leading luxury tour operators. For over 45 years, we’ve been creating unforgettable travel experience for our clients in incredible locations across the world. To ensure our most loyal and well-travelled clients receive the highest level of personal service they expect, we created the invitation-only travel club, Private Clients.
The primary purpose of the role is to personally manage a portfolio of private clients, establishing and maintaining a professional and personal relationship with each client. You will deliver an exemplary and tailored service, meeting each client’s individual needs and preferences, offering a friendly and professional service. You will use your travel expertise, knowledge and insight to advise, inspire and arrange all aspects of their bespoke luxury holidays.
- Building and maintaining positive rapport with each client, building an in-depth understanding of each of their likes and preferences through regular and personalised contact.
- Contacting clients through telephone, email and written communications as well as in person meetings, virtual meetings and attendance of client events as required.
- Arranging every aspect of each client’s holiday, including; preparation of tailored itineraries and quotes, ownership of air and land arrangements, assisting with ad-hoc requests. All information must be loaded accurately into the relevant systems, adhering to company procedure and minimum standards.
- Managing amendments and cancellations of holidays as they arise, maintain high levels of service throughout the process.
- Competently use all internal systems including reservations, CRM and airline GDS (Amadeus). Full training will be given if not familiar with the systems.
- Identifying and acting on new opportunities to introduce new clients to Private Clients and the services and benefits available to them.
- Establishing and maintaining strong positive relationships with air and ground suppliers to maximise the value and experience you add to each clients’ holiday experience.
- Working with Head of Department to regularly review your client NPS % score and identify areas for focus.
- Assisting clients with any in resort issues that arise during their holidays and supporting the Customer Services Manager to manage and resolve any complaints quickly and effectively.
- When relevant, offering out of normal hours client support in emergency situations, collaborating with the company Duty Management service as required.
- Continuously broadening your travel knowledge, sales skills and expertise by attending internal training, participating in familiarisation trips and supplier training, attending trade shows and reading travel publications.
Experience and skills:
- Proven track record in sales and client service within a luxury brand and/or HNW client environment.
- Experience and successful track record of relationship management.
- Overseas travel experience for relevant destinations and product.
- Competent and experienced in travel industry systems, including GDS.
- Confident, self-motivated with proven track record of working independently.
- Results orientated with high ambition and drive.
- Enjoys and demonstrates a mature approach in client interactions and networking.
- Excellent listener and articulate communicator, both written and speaking.
- Ability to work positively within a team, demonstrating team orientated skills, is essential.
- Ability to multitask, especially under periods of sustained pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to think strategically and contribute to projects.
How to apply
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please complete and submit the application form, your CV, current remuneration package and a short summary of why you would like to work for the UK's leading luxury specialist to: email@example.com