Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
Job Family: Commercial
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30 (flexible hours subject to agreement)
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer and working closely with the Product Director, this role is responsible for embedding and optimising strategies that maximise commercial performance for the group.
- Working in partnership with the Product team to negotiate supplier contracts to deliver the best outcome for the business and its customers.
- Optimise margin achievement and yield through the management of a robust and competitive pricing strategy across all brands and channels.
- Create and implement strategies and processes to identify and deliver additional commercial opportunities through the group’s trading activities.
- Work closely with the Product Director to source and track overrides and develop plans to maximise achievement.
- Develop a clear procurement policy to help the business to buy more efficiently.
- Liaise with colleagues at all levels to instil and embed greater commercial awareness and understanding across all business functions.
- Work closely with the Head of Commercial Finance to develop MI and reporting solutions to better inform trading decisions.
- Take a key role in stock and commitment management, liaising closely with GMs across all business units to support decision-making, manage risk and optimise revenue.
- Support the marketing team with pricing requests, as well as commercial analysis to inform campaign planning.
- Introduce and manage offer testing and measurement framework that delivers actionable insight to optimise Product and Marketing strategy.
- Support the Aviation and Product Managers with commercial analysis and performance insight.
- Demonstrate passion and energy, embodying the company values and leading by example on a day-to-day basis.
- Communicate effectively at a senior level, providing confident presentation of performance, strategic direction, new ideas and issue resolution within Trading meetings and to the Executive Leadership Team.
Skills and experience
- Experience in a commercial role within a Tour Operator is essential.
- Highly numerate and analytical – strong Excel skills.
- Hands-on experience using a Travel booking system.
- Understanding of air supply including GDS and NDC channels.
- Revenue management and pricing in a package travel environment.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Innovative and solution-focused
- Deadline driven
- Boundary pushing
How to Apply
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please complete and submit the application form, your CV, current remuneration package and a short summary of why you would like to work for the UK's leading luxury specialist to: email@example.com
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details