Reports to: Content Lead
Job Family: Marketing, Ecommerce, Product
Location: Chester (preferred)
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30 (flexible hours available upon request)
We are looking to expand our busy marketing team with the addition of a new Copywriting Executive. Reporting to our Content Lead, this role will involve producing quality copy and content for our website that is optimised, inspires our clients to book their next holiday and helps drive traffic to our website.
Our ideal candidate will work across our full Group, adapting their tone of voice for our different sub-brands. They will have 2 experience of producing copy and creating content online, along with a basic knowledge of SEO best practices, a good understanding of the purpose of content marketing and have a natural flair for engaging their reader. Editing and proof-reading skills will also be required. Experience using Wordpress is desirable.
- Produce copy for ITC branded websites including destination guides, hotel and itinerary descriptions, landing pages and blog posts
- Ensure all online copy is optimised where possible according to SEO briefs, using keywords and writing page titles and meta descriptions
- Follow all brand guidelines when writing to keep content in line with our editorial style
- Meet deadlines set in our content calendar to ensure all projects are delivered on time
- Upload content to our CMS system and Wordpress blog, liaising with other team members and departments when needed
- Keeping up to date with travel and marketing trends to help generate new ideas for the content marketing plan
- Support our Digital Marketing Team with e-newsletter copy when needed
- Produce copy for direct mail pieces, brochures and advertisements when required, working to set wordcounts and strict deadlines
- Proofread marketing collateral according to house style guide when required
Our ideal candidate will be...
- Passionate about travel
- Hard working
- A team player
- A good communicator
- Confident to work independently
- Able to work to strict deadlines
How to apply
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please complete and submit the application form, your CV, current remuneration package and a short summary of why you would like to work for the UK's leading luxury specialist to: email@example.com