Reports to: Head of Sports
Location: Chester Office
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday 09.00-17.30, plus 1 in 4 Saturday’s 09.00-15.00
The role of Client Experience Specialist is responsible for a range of tasks day to day. You’re going to thrive on high volumes of work, a changing environment and a lot of personal responsibility. Ideally you will have come from a background in Travel Sales Support Administration, but if you can demonstrate that you are an accurate administrator from another field who has picked up new markets and understand a range of systems we would be happy to speak with you.
- Manage incoming emails into the generic sports admin inbox including checking any brochure requests are actioned accordingly
- Manage and monitor inputting of API, DOCA and ETA (Aussie Visa) information on all bookings, arrange seat numbers, meals and any special requests with airlines within the minimum time frames.
- Answer incoming sales calls dealing with client queries regarding additional requests, luggage allowances, excursions, whereabouts of travel documents etc.
- Take overflow calls from Sports line.
- Support Sales with updating CRM where necessary, including relevant information and comprehensive notes in the booking jotter.
- Action & check cancellations & amendments have been processed correctly by the sales team, ensuring updated invoices are issued.
- Support with constructing itineraries and documentation
- Liaise with all Sports suppliers, reconfirming tickets/ accomm/ transfers/ flights along with any other booking component confirmations. Supplying client contact details to arrange delivery of tickets.
- Producing and distributing invoices including amendments and cancellations for all ITC Sports bookings in conjunction with the minimum standards checklist.
- Conducting a final pre-departure check on all client booking files to ensure all elements are firmed, accurate and presented correctly, taking appropriate action to correct or firm if necessary.
- Producing and despatching all travel documentation for ITC Sports bookings made by the sports team within minimum standards (with the support of other teams within the business at pinch points)
- Maintain all files, storewalls and archiving to agreed department standards.
- General administration including post, faxing, e-mailing, filing and photocopying.
- Dealing with DMC queries for the sales team regarding bookings which come through via rep report.
- Produce Weekly despatch and invoicing reports.
- Liaise with finance and purchase ledger for payment of invoices and ensuring bookings are invoiced in time to pay out to suppliers (including chasing sales staff).
- Saturday Cover 1 in 4.
- Reception Cover on a rota basis
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for the travel, tours & events industry
- Have strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Have excellent attention to detail with the ability to work well within a fast-paced environment
- Be self-motivated
- Be confident, personable and will go out of their ways to help others
- Be well-spoken, presentable and professional at all times
How to Apply
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please complete and submit the application form, your CV, current remuneration package and a short summary of why you would like to work in the ITC Sports team to: firstname.lastname@example.org