Department: Customer Services
Brand: All brands within the ITC Travel Group
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 9AM - 5:30PM and 1 in 4 Saturdays
As Customer Services Executive you will be a Team Leader responsible for contributing towards the delivery of a high quality, efficient customer feedback and complaint process across the full range of ITC Travel Group brands, with the ultimate goal of achieving customer retention and loyalty.
This is an excellent opportunity for a forward thinking, customer service driven individual who has the ability to investigate and resolve issues. For this role you will be a travel professional that has practical, hands-on experience of handling customer queries or complaints, pre, during or post travel, with successful outcomes.
- Handle incoming customer feedback and complaints for the ITC Travel Group, adhering to ABTA minimum standards, procedures and time frames
- Assess the nature of complaints, taking direct action and engaging internal support (Product, Aviation, Sales) where appropriate. To liaise with industry partners to resolve complaints with maximum satisfaction to the client and with full awareness of commercial impact on ITC budget and profit
- Gain approval from team manager for any budget use and log accurately all costs to ITC and negotiated funds from partners to offset costs to us
- Collate data that measures whether clients have re-booked
- Keep abreast of industry changes, ABTA developments and Foreign Office notifications, sharing any items that will benefit the organisation
- Assist with maintaining up to date and consistency in wording and content of documentation e.g. USA Waiver forms, destination updates, rep information
- Contribute to maintaining working practices and minimum standards of service operated within the Customer Services function
- Liaise with ABTA and insurers when dealing with complaints to gain advice and guidance
- Identify root cause of complaints and share findings with line manager, so action can be taken to eliminate the same situation reoccurring, and/or improving processes as necessary
- Identify areas for efficiency in daily operational tasks, technical and system developments, sharing ideas and solutions with Client Services Manager
- Service culture - ensure the delivery of a consistent level of customer service across the ITC Travel Group, communicating positively with colleagues in all departments, aiming to exceed client expectations at every step with the focus on the client not being able to receive better service elsewhere
- Thorough knowledge of booking terms and conditions relating to the business
- Good knowledge of the company’s ABTA, ATOL and legal responsibilities.
- Good knowledge of in-house systems and conditions relating to the business
- Good understanding of departmental procedures, standards and objectives
- Develop a sound knowledge of products, suppliers and key agents
- IT literate including word, excel and outlook, Amadeus and Travelink
- Sound time management and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Awareness of H&S regulations
- Uses initiative and seeks solutions quickly
- Ability to manage changing priorities
- Demonstrates flexibility and a “can do” attitude
How to Apply
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please complete and submit the application form, your CV, current remuneration package and a short summary of why you would like to work for the UK's leading luxury specialist to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the application form here.