Our ideal candidate will be chosen to work within our fast-paced marketing team to produce quality, engaging designs, which are relevant and on-brand for both our offline and online channels. Designs must be inspiring and meet the high standards expected of our Group and its discerning clientele. A keen eye for detail and creative flair are key to this role.
The candidate will be able to alter the style of design dependent on which of our brands they are designing for; to meet tight deadlines, react quickly and work both independently and within a team. We are looking for a candidate who has a passion for graphic design and who has demonstrated an ability to translate this into engaging marketing. You’ll be joining a successful and growing team that has a great people culture, where you will be given training and challenges that will help develop your skills and career.
• Produce print-ready artwork for direct mail pieces to meet deadlines, including brochures, magazines and advertising.
• Produce artwork for ITC branded websites to ensure key placement is secured. Artwork requirements include: Websites, Social Media, Blogs, E: Newsletters.
• Work alongside the Copywriting and Marketing team to ensure all content is created in line with editorial guidelines and house style.
• Assist the Design team and Marketing Managers to think up new, inspiring ways of creating artwork that will help achieve commercial targets and reach a wider audience.
• Monitor brand guidelines and consistency.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple projects whilst working to tight deadlines.
• Will have the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Creative Flair
- Deadline driven
Key Software Requirements:
Full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including:
- Microsoft Office (not essential)
Skills and Qualifications:
• A Graphic Design degree (BA Hons) or a recognised Graphic Design Qualification.
• At least 1 year’s employment or experience designing for both print and digital.
How To Apply
Please include a portfolio showcasing any relevant pieces of work with your cover letter or CV.
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please complete and submit the application form, your CV, current remuneration package and a short summary of why you would like to work for the UK's leading luxury specialist to: firstname.lastname@example.org