This role will provide administration support ensuring all aspects of a booking are accurate and documentation is dispatched correctly. You will be able to provide excellent customer service and help to provide our clients with the ultimate holiday experience.
Do you have a burning desire to be part of something special?
- Are you hungry for a role where you can support a small team and be their ‘right hand person’?
- Are you proactive and solution focused, always a few steps ahead of what your clients need?
- Do you love being part of a highly ambitious and energised sales team?
- Do you believe that you have what it takes to work for the best in the business?
- Are you ambition enough to want to grow into and develop this Sales Support/PA role?
Then we'd love to talk to you!
Inspiring Travel Company is the first name in luxury travel, with 40 years expertise in creating unforgettable luxury holidays. We shine brightly through our genuine passion for delivering exceptional and bespoke holiday experiences worldwide for each and every one of our customers.
The position is based at our Chester office with our highly experienced sales team. Our award-winning company has received the prestigious accolade of being a Sunday Times Top 100 Small Company to Work For and our team is ambitious, hungry and proud to work in this dynamic, friendly business. If you believe you have what it takes to work for the best and can demonstrate that you can:
- Be proactive, with the foresight to think ahead for our clients anticipating their needs
- Process bookings ensuring all the finer details are accurate and in chronological order as per our minimum standards
- Be solution focused in your work and consistently apply a critical eye over client itineraries to ensure all finer details are exact
- Use your comprehensive knowledge and skills to deliver the best value every time
- Consistently support in the delivery of revenue and profit targets
- Deliver exceptional customer care through genuine relationship management and your desire to exceed clients' needs
- Maximise new business opportunities through relationship building
- Manage client paper work, invoices, document dispatch, welcome home letters, all with a superior measure of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills where talking direct with both clients and suppliers
…then we want to hear from you!
Required Personal Qualities:
- Confident, approachable and enthusiastic communicator with a passion for everything ‘travel’
- Work well under pressure as an individual and in a team
- Organised with strong time management skills
- Strong sense of personal accountability and responsibility
- Seek solutions when faced with a problem
- Thrive in a busy environment
Hours of Work:
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours (9.00 am to 5.30 pm or 9.30 am to 6.00 pm on a rota basis)
1 Saturday in 4 (9 am – 3pm).
How To Apply
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please complete and submit the application form, your CV, current remuneration package and a short summary of why you would like to work for the UK's leading luxury specialist to: firstname.lastname@example.org