We are looking for an inspiring and motivational Performance Coach to join our team in Chester, who will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of a robust performance coaching programme in line with our service and sales KPI’s. This is a full-time role and will require flexibility to travel to our other sites to support our teams.
- Do you have experience of implementing a performance coaching programme?
- Are you flexible in your coaching style to suit everyone’s needs?
- Would your coaching delivery be described as motivational and inspiring?
- Are you dedicated to supporting individuals to improve their overall performance and achieve their goals?
- Have you got strong communication and engagement skills?
- Are you at your happiest when you see successes and people developing?
- Are you personally motivated by delivering more than is asked of you and over achieving against KPI’s?
- Do you have a consistent and methodical approach when measuring coaching effectiveness?
- Would you describe yourself as someone who seeks to bring new ideas and methods into a business and take ownership for rolling them out?
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Proven track record (at least 5 years) in successful selling and service
- A coaching qualification
- Can demonstrate competency in upselling, sales call model and relationship management
- Self-awareness and competency
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to use different learning techniques
- Strong evaluation skills and ability to evaluate effectiveness of learning
- Ability to coach and communicate at all levels
Do you have
- High energy and a positive outlook on life
- Ability to handle a situation calmly and without emotion
- A high degree of common sense
- A desire to deliver more than what is asked
How to Apply
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please complete and submit the application form, your CV, current remuneration package and a short summary of why you would like to work for the UK's leading luxury specialist to: email@example.com