Location: Chester Office, London Office, Preston Office or from home
We are looking for a service focused travel specialist to join our team, who will be responsible for dealing with inbound enquiries and at times outbound calls to our clients, as our approach is very much focused on relationship development. Over time you will build your own portfolio of clients and deliver a personalised service offering depending on our client’s needs. This role would suit someone who has a flexible approach to their working week and comfortable being set up to work from home if required.
- Is delivering exceptional service at the heart of what you do and the decisions you make in work?
- Are you able to flex your service level depending on what our client requires and when they need it?
- Do you welcome feedback and feel motivated knowing your clients are happy and that you’ve impressed them?
- Do you possess the skills that make you stand out in the crowd when wowing your clients with service?
- Are you hungry, ambitious and a high achiever?
- Are you well travelled?
- Do you have a passion and interest in learning and travelling to new countries?
- Do you believe that you have what it takes to work for the best in the business?
- Positive outlook on life
- Service focused
- Solution focused
Then we'd love to talk to you!
Inspiring Travel Company is the first name in luxury travel, with more than forty years expertise in creating unforgettable luxury holidays. We shine brightly through our genuine passion for delivering exceptional and bespoke holiday experiences worldwide for each of our valued clients.
Hours of Work: Our core opening hours are 9am-7pm Monday-Friday, Saturday 9-5pm and Sunday 11-4pm.
How to Apply
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please complete and submit the application form, your CV, current remuneration package and a short summary of why you would like to work for the UK's leading luxury specialist to: email@example.com