BRAND: Regent Holidays
LOCATION: Bristol Office
SPECIALITY: Russia and/or Arctic
We are looking for a service focused travel specialist to join our team, who will be responsible for dealing with inbound enquiries and at times outbound calls to our clients, as our approach is very much focused on relationship development. Over time you will build your own portfolio of clients and deliver a personalised service offering depending on our client’s needs. This role would suit someone who has a flexible approach to their working week and comfortable being set up to work from home if required.
- Is delivering exceptional service at the heart of what you do and the decisions you make in work?
- Are you able to flex your service level depending on what our client requires and when they need it?
- Do you welcome feedback and feel motivated knowing your clients are happy and that you’ve impressed them?
- Do you possess the skills that make you stand out in the crowd when wowing your clients with service?
- Are you hungry, ambitious and a high achiever?
- Are you well travelled?
- Do you have a passion and interest in learning and travelling to new countries?
- Do you believe that you have what it takes to work for the best in the business?
Then we'd love to talk to you!
- Positive outlook on life
- Service focused
- Solution focused
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls to customers and Travel Agent partners providing outstanding customer service.
- Follow up sales enquiries promptly, calling customers directly as appropriate.
- Offer expertise, advice and knowledge to our Travel Agent partners and customers about destinations, airlines, ground arrangements, etc.
- Promote and sell both air and ground products to meet clearly defined and established targets
- Provide packages that are “tailor-made” to suit the individual needs of our clients.
- Take advantage of opportunities and add value to itineraries whenever possible.
- Recommend and sell all available product to maximise revenue, utilise allocations and meet targets.
- Ensure quality control for all documentation sent to clients, ensuring the content is always accurate
- Maintain company quality standards
- Take responsibility to resolve problems ensuring that issues are followed through and escalated if necessary.
- Service existing bookings as required including, but not limited to, carrying out amendments, providing information on relevant charges, confirm bookings and adding additional content.
- Become fully knowledgeable about the products, destinations and services offered.
- Attend training sessions and meetings where applicable.
- Share knowledge with colleagues and offer expertise on all aspects of the product range.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Sales orientated and motivated with relevant sales experience
- Strong geographical and product knowledge of relevant destinations
- A methodical approach with attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- The ability to prioritise workload, demonstrating good organisational skills
- Working knowledge of a GDS and Q management
- Negotiation and problem solving
- Team player
How to Apply
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please complete and submit the application form, your CV, current remuneration package and a short summary of why you would like to work for the UK's leading luxury specialist to: firstname.lastname@example.org