Based: The position is based at our Chester headquarters or if you live much further away, this can be from home.
Hours: Our flexible hours’ shift pattern covers evenings (up until 7pm) and weekends from home, as well as normal office hours at our city centre HQ.
Salary: DOE, with an uncapped bonus structure
If you’re passionate about luxury travel with a proven track record of selling in the luxury travel market and have a genuine ambition to create only the finest holidays money can buy, then we want to hear from you.
In return you’ll work for a thriving and growing business who invest heavily in staff travel, offer office or home based working and receive an uncapped bonus structure if you come in and show us exactly what you’re made of!
Already working in travel? You can rest assured that your application will be 100% confidential and your experience within the industry will put you in a very strong position when applying with us.
For more than 40 years we have been the creators of exceptional luxury holidays, crafted by a team who are incredibly passionate about what they do.
- Your role will be to inspire your client with your extensive travel knowledge, creating a holiday which exceeds their travel aspirations.
- You will be expected to go above and beyond to ensure each and every booking has the expert touch we are renowned for, delivering an exceptional level of service.
- With your knowledge of travel systems, you will create itineraries for our clients which will ‘wow’ them and ensure all those little details are included to make their experience extra special. Regardless of the clients’ budget, you will make sure the price they receive is packed full of value and added indulgences.
- You will consistently deliver against individual and team revenue and profit targets and maximise new business opportunities through relationship building. We expect you to deliver extraordinary customer care through genuine relationship management and your desire to exceed clients' needs.
- As well as being an integral member of our UK sales team, you will also be expected to use your travel know-how to support our wider Group. To enhance that experience you will be required to travel to some of the world’s most fabulous destinations in style and luxury.
- We are looking specifically for travel professionals with proven experience in the industry who can ‘hit the ground running’.
- Ambition and drive are part and parcel of life here so you must possess a hunger and genuine passion for luxury travel.
- Our business is an award-winning employer, treating staff to numerous perks and regular social events. But in return we expect our staff to be team players, who work together in our united goal to offer only the very best.
How to Apply
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please complete and submit the application form with a copy of your CV, current remuneration package and a short summary of why you would like to work for the UK's leading luxury travel specialist to our HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org