Reports to: Commercial Team Leader
As part of the Operations team you'll be responsible for ensuring that hotel, transfers and any ancillary components are entered and maintained accurately and efficiently in ITC's reservations system, enabling maximum revenue protection and cost control for accurate and fast access across all departments maximising all opportunities to achieve targeted revenue and profit.
- Be able to read, understand and interpret a contract and its offers and inclusions in order to use the most efficient and accurate process to load into the Reservation System back office.
- To load and maintain contracted rates, allocations and special offers for ITC’s directly contracted hotels and ground handlers into the company’s reservations system.
- Action stopsales and errata’s in accordance with departmental standards and procedures.
- Support Team Leader in carrying out an audit of loaded contracts and offers as required.
- Support the Sales team with any manual costings and contractual queries to ensure ITC are quoting the ‘Best Price, First Time’ in accordance with departmental processes.
- Support internal departments with any Reservations System or system related queries.
- Support the Team Leader with regular quote checks to ensure accuracy of information loaded.
- Support team members seeking solutions to system challenges as and when they arise.
- Work with a degree of flexibility to ensure that new tasks / responsibilities can be undertaken when required.
- Be a committed, enthusiastic and supportive team member.
- Aim to improve by recommendation any Company working practices where need for improvement can be identified and is necessary or applicable.
- Be aware of the Company’s goals and aims and strive to achieve as per the ITC mission statement.
- Attend and contribute in a positive and objective manner to team meetings or any relevant departmental/company forums.
- Provide accurate and timely support to all departments. Develop excellent working practices and relations with all departments to allow effective selling.
- Attend supplier training, presentations, functions and promotions as required; represent the Company in a professional manner at all times.
Skills and experience
- Good interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication.
- Adaptable and dependable
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with an acute eye for detail - able to work with different currencies, rates and conversions
- Logical approach to problem solving
- High level of personal organisation, time management and administration
- A good working knowledge of MS Office Outlook programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Positive and helpful attitude with a commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Experience of using travel industry booking/inventory management system preferable but not essential
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Team player able to work alongside colleagues and share workload
- Flexible approach to working arrangements
- Enthusiastic and Positive outlook
- Passionate about travel
- Confident, sociable, approachable and enthusiastic communication and behaviour
How to Apply
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please complete and submit the application form, your CV, current remuneration package and a short summary of why you would like to work for the UK's leading luxury specialist to: email@example.com
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details