Availability: Full time permanent position
Location: Bristol Office
Brand: Regent Holidays
The role will focus on being proactive and solution-focused, providing sales, operational, administrative and service support to the sales team by processing bookings, invoices and travel documents for customers, whilst adhering to deadlines and ensuring all the finer details, including costings, are exact. To assist with brochure dispatch and stock control, general office administration and reception duties whilst portraying a favourable impression at all times.
- Process bookings on behalf of the sales team and ensure all the finer details are accurate and in chronological order.
- Liaise with suppliers as/when required by the sales team.
- Keep relevant sales consultants updated with any activity of their bookings they may need to be aware of.
- Assist with in-resort issues with the sales team as required.
- Document linking and managing confirmations from suppliers.
- Develop, recommend and implement efficient processes within the admin/sales support team.
- Work closely with all operational areas to ensure a smooth workflow of bookings through the business.
- Check the supplier invoices that have been doclinked match those on Dhruv.
- Provide revised documentation when applicable e.g. amended itineraries, cancellation invoices etc.
- Assist in preparing relevant travel documentation including: itineraries, vouchers, invoices/confirmations, ATOL certificates, guidance notes and relevant country/destination information.
- Document and brochure dispatch within company requirements using the most appropriate form e.g. email, post, special delivery etc.
- Maintain all relevant databases.
- Provide reports as requested in specified format.
- Filing and storing all appropriate documentation in accordance with company processes.
- Respond to any incoming telephone calls, ensuring that these are answered promptly and directed to the correct person.
- Maintain open and appropriate communication with management and colleagues.
- Quality control of documentation.
- General office administration.
- Checking supplier documents as per company processes.
- Assist with the collection and delivery of incoming and outgoing mail to ensure that it is promptly delivered to the correct addresses internally and externally.
- Maintaining and reporting of brochures and guide book stocks.
- Liaising with tourist boards and suppliers to maintain stocks of maps and other client support documentation.
- Adhering to company policy and procedures at all times.
Other duties will include such duties & responsibilities as may be reasonably assigned by the company from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- A good telephone manner
- The ability to communicate well verbally and written
- Good administration skills ideally with knowledge of the travel industry
- Ability to embrace change and diversity
- Ability to work to deadlines
- A friendly disposition
HOW TO APPLY
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please complete and submit the application form, your CV, current remuneration package and a short summary of why you would like to work for the UK's leading luxury specialist to: email@example.com