Reports to: Group Communications Manager
Job Family: Marketing
Location: Chester (preferred)
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30 (flexible hours subject to agreement)
Responsible for leading the social media strategy across all brands within the ITC Travel Group, the Social Media Executive will manage multi-channels and drive engagement, reach, growth and brand awareness. This role will work with the wider Digital Marketing team to deliver creative and engaging content, ensuring each of the brands within the group has a strong presence on social.
- Write, schedule and optimise posts across multiple social platforms, with a focus on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, to increase engagement, reach and growth.
- Manage accounts for all brands within the ITC Travel Group, including Inspiring Travel Co., Regent Holidays, Rainbow Tours and Elite Travel Concierge.
- Create engaging content to suit the varied brands within the ITC Travel Group, each with their own distinct tone of voice.
- Assist the B2B channel with management of the private trade Facebook group.
- Measure performance against key objectives and distribute comprehensive weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to key stakeholders.
- Generate creative ideas for social first-content, including IG reels and IG stories.
- Serve as the social media expert within the company, maintaining a cutting edge understanding of best practices, features, strategies and tactics.
- Work with the wider marketing team to ensure all online touch points align.
- Monitor competitor activity and social trends on a weekly basis to ensure brands remain relevant.
- Monitor social feeds for relevant content and engage with appropriate accounts.
- Manage the planning and execution of influencer activity and social media collaborations.
- Manage a paid ads budget and deliver paid social campaigns according to the commercial objectives required across the brands.
- Drive brand awareness with our target audiences and support our commercial objectives.
- Present a relatable and emotive brand story to our target audience.
- Work with all colleagues across the group, to ensure they return from familiarisation-trips with content suitable for social, including photos, videos, and insider insight.
- 2 years’ experience in a social media role, with a focus on Facebook and Instagram essential.
- Passionate about social media.
- Experienced in creating innovative, engaging social media campaigns and implementing social strategy.
- Experienced in working with multiple social media accounts.
- Experience in brand and reputation management.
- Knowledge of social publishing, monitoring and measurement platforms such as Tweetdeck, Later and Google Analytics.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to manipulate data to identify and recommend optimisation and growth opportunities.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent English, written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- A sound understanding of social media industry and platforms.
- Thrives in a fast paced and agile environment.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, happy to get involved in a variety of activities.
- Team player, working with teams across the business.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise activities.
- Understanding of paid functionalities across social platforms viewed as a plus.
- Deadline driven
- Boundary pushing
How to apply
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please complete and submit the application form, your CV, current remuneration package and a short summary of why you would like to work for the UK's leading luxury specialist to: email@example.com
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details