Discover Windstar Cruises
Any cruise ship lets you see the world. Windstar brings it close enough for you to fully live it. With just 148 to 342 guests per voyage, you'll feel like you're on your own private yacht. See, hear, smell, taste, and feel what it's like to sail on a luxury yacht into a small port, explore a hidden beach, see a parade of penguins, taste a spicy Norwegian Bacalao stew, and altogether lose yourself in a new and wondrous culture. Windstar's small cruise ships and personalised approach brings you closer to each destination and every port in an unpretentious and relaxed ambiance.
With late-night departures, overnights in ports, and Concierge Collection shore excursions, Windstar can connect you to the wonder and authenticity of a world discovered by small yacht. With access to tucked-away ports, you’ll visit popular must-sees as well as some of the best-kept secrets of each destination with your new friends—the locals—to show you around.
Why Choose Windstar Cruises?
Once-in-a-lifetime shore excursions and chatting with the Captain on the open Bridge. A watersports platform on the stern and Signature Expeditions launched right from the ship in the most remote regions. Exceptional, locally sourced culinary experiences from some of the most recognised chefs in the world. All this on beautifully appointed yachts, including the newly transformed Star Plus Class featuring more space, two new restaurants, a new pool, and more. This is private yacht-style cruising that’s '180 degrees from ordinary'.
The Windstar Cruises Experience
- Every stateroom and suite has been designed to Windstar’s exacting standards and matchless style. Go ahead and slip into your cozy robe and comfy slippers and surrender to the mesmerising ocean view.
- Guest lecturers on select Windstar voyages satisfy your curiosity and enhance your understanding of the local culture. Listen raptly as your voyage becomes more than just a holiday – and grows into a thought-provoking exploration of enchanting lands.
- Get to the heart of local cultures with Windstar Shore Excursions where local guides share insight into their everyday world.
- World-class dining experiences from a variety of cuisines from around the globe. Try your hand at the cooking demos and classes.
The Windstar Fleet
Windstar has six ships in the fleet, three sailing vessels and three yacht style ships:
- Wind Surf is Windstar's flagship sailing vessel and carries just 342 guests. Wind Surf underwent a refurbishment in November 2019, including an expanded lounge and upgrade of public areas and suites.
- Wind Star and Wind Spirit both are a sleek four-masted sailing ship carrying 148 guests and a gross tonnage of 5,307 to 5,736. With wide open teak decks and hidden nooks, you'll easily feel as if you're on your own ship. Amenities include the Windspa, watersports platform, lounge, library, pool and hot tub.
- Star Pride is an all suite ship and was part of the $250 million Star Plus initiative to provide new shared areas, new dining venues, a new spa, infinity pool and fitness area. The ship also boasts new bathrooms in all suites. Star Pride is perfect for watching glaciers and fjords during an expedition.
- Star Breeze and Star Legend were also part of the $250 million Star Plus initiative. Carrying 312 guests, Star Breeze reaches small ports like Le Lavandou and Wrangell and can navigate small waterways such as the Corinth Canal or Kiel Canal.
Sailing all around the world, Windstar will take you to far flung ports and exotic destinations such as Alaska, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Costa Rica and the Panama Canal, the Caribbean, Europe and the South Pacific. Windstar scour the world for amazing places just this side of unreachable.
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details