Experts in 5-Star Luxury Holidays
At Inspiring Travel Company, we know that luxury is personal. So, our Travel Specialists are here to listen to your holiday needs, tastes and preferences to tailor your perfect holiday. With first-hand knowledge and a collection of 5-star hotels, resorts and villas, allow us to inspire you.
Discover Luxury Holiday Destinations
From the softest sandy beaches to the most beautiful sunsets, bluest waters and stunning scenery, location is vital part of any luxury holiday. Browse all of our luxury holiday regions to find what you’re looking for.
- A signature destination for the Inspiring Travel Company, our Caribbean holidays boast only the most beautiful beaches, bluest ocean views and luxurious hotels on offer. Renowned for private island paradises, 5-star resorts and a fabulous laid-back atmosphere, the Caribbean is also surprisingly diverse. Whether you want to relax on the sumptuous sands of Barbados, take an adventure through the rainforest of St Lucia or sip rum at sunset in Antigua, we can create your perfect Caribbean escape.
- From family getaways to beach escapes, city breaks, romantic hideaways and unforgettable adventures, our luxury holidays in Europe really do have it all. Offering incredible diversity, you can soak up the sun in the Mediterranean, explore ancient Roman ruins in Italy or even go island-hopping through Greece. Ideal for summer holidays, winter sun and weekend breaks, we’ll help find your perfect European holiday.
- A true tropical paradise that's bursting with white sands, crystal waters and beautiful marine life, our luxury Indian Ocean holidays are made for a dream escape. From private islands in the Maldives, to adventures in Mauritius, wildlife encounters in the Seychelles and cultural experiences in Sri Lanka, you’ll discover the quintessential luxury holiday destination when you visit the Indian Ocean.
Why choose us for your next luxury holiday?
When travelling with Inspiring Travel Co., you don’t just get a holiday package. We also take the time to ensure every element is handled personally, so you can simply sit back and enjoy yourself.
Our Travel Specialists are here to help you every step of the way. Whether you’re looking for the perfect place to spend quality time with your children, a romantic retreat or a private beach to unwind on, we’ll help you find the perfect place.
Our personal service doesn’t end there, though. Our Concierge Team is on-hand to arrange any detail, such as dinner reservations, spa treatments or once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Whatever is on your travel wish list, simply let us know and we’ll go above and beyond to make it happen.
Inspiring Luxury Holiday Destinations
Looking to explore a little further? Be inspired by some of our most popular luxury travel destinations for an unforgettable holiday. Speak to our Travel Specialists for more insights into any of them.
Our Top 5-Star Hotels and Resorts
Our Travel Specialists have travelled across the world in search of the finest resorts, hotels and villas for our clients. With excellent service, and features such as scenic infinity pools, Michelin-starred restaurants and award-winning spas, explore our hand-picked collection for your next getaway.
Burj Al Arab
- Iconic all-suite property, each with full size Hermès amenities and Jacuzzi
- The hotel has 1,790sqm of 24-carat gold leaf throughout
- Pre-book Afternoon Tea in the Skyview Bar for stunning skyline vistas
- The Half board option can be used in over 60 Jumeirah restaurants
One&Only Reethi Rah
- With 12 beaches, you can choose between a peaceful and lively atmosphere
- Stunning sunset views from beachfront al fresco restaurant, Fanditha
- Play tennis on 2 floodlit courts with equipment provided
- Kids’ club, overwater obstacle course and climbing wall keep young guests entertained
Jumby Bay Island
- Truly tranquil, car-free private island which you can explore on your complimentary bicycle
- Beautifully appointed suites and villas, plus stunning individually designed Private Residences
- All-inclusive à la carte menus including fine dining, beach barbecues and ‘farm to table’ experiences
- Enjoy guided snorkelling, kayak tours and round the island boat trips
- Cinema on the Beach offers classic big screen action complete with cocktails and popcorn
- Highly personalised service for just 11 villas with dedicated butlers
- Enjoy sunset drinks and canapés on the granite rocks while the waves lap below
- The Chef’s ‘spoil, surprise, personalise’ concept ensures every guest loves their meal
- Beach Buddy programme for children offers tailored activities for little guests
- Three golf courses, including the world-renowned Green Monkey, exclusive to Sandy Lane guests
- Palatial spa with treatments drawn from wellbeing traditions across the world
- Personalised beachside services include reserved seating, refreshing cold towels and water misting
- Complimentary use of The Treehouse Club kids' club with activities including themed dinner parties
- Complimentary roundtrip airport transfers
- Luxurious pavilions and villas set along a white sand beach and nature reserve
- Snorkel the pristine coral reefs in the North West Point Marine National Park
- Dine on the restaurants’ Caribbean-Asian cuisine privately anywhere across the resort
- Family-friendly activities include sailing, underwater photography and mangrove safaris
Grand Hotel Tremezzo
- Iconic 5-star luxury hotel located on the edge of Lake Como
- Famed for its ‘Water on Water’ swimming pool that floats on top of the lake
- Take a lake tour in the hotel’s private boat to the picturesque village of Bellagio
- Relax on the private lakeside lido beach complete with a pizza bar
- Prestigious hotel with a prime location for exploring Paris
- Perfect for those wanting to shop the city’s high-end boutiques
- Indoor pool and spa by La Prairie with hamman and heated marble massage table
- Unwind from the bustle of the city in the peaceful central courtyard gardens
- Marlon Brando fell in love with the island of Tetiaroa while filming and bought it
- The Brando was the world’s first and foremost post-carbon luxury resort and island
- Indulge in a three-hour spa experience in the Fare Maru suite nestled in the treetops
- Join naturalist guides for daily bird discovery and reef exploration tours
- Huka Lodge is a premium global member of Relais & Chateaux with outstanding hospitality
- Queen Elizabeth II and the Queen Mother have both stayed here
- The five-course dinner is one of the finest dining experiences in New Zealand
- The 17-acre parklands at Huka Lodge are a perfect setting for gentle activities including yoga, pétanque and croquet
Nihi Sumba Island
- Remote beach resort with 28 villas located along the dramatic coastline of Sumba Island
- Premier surfing destination with lessons and time slots available on the reef’s left-hand break
- Take a sunrise or sunset horse ride on the beach from the private stables
- Unmissable day-long wellness experiences at the stunning Nihioka Spa Safari
- Children will love making their own treats at the resort’s chocolate factory
Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui
- All resort villas boast views over the Gulf of Siam with private pools
- Beachfront infinity pool with attendants bringing chilled towels and refreshments
- Daily activities include Muay Thai boxing, snorkelling trips, cooking classes and more
- Sip rum from the Rum Library or unwind with a coconut massage on the beach
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details