Take a step into one of the most diverse continents on your African holiday. From adventure-seekers to nature-lovers, enjoy your African adventure in style with one of our luxurious hotels. With so many countries to choose from, you can create a truly bespoke getaway.
Explore Botswana, one of the ultimate safari destinations, where you can relax on your own raised deck in Kings Pool Camp with your own private plunge pool while you observe the spectacular wildlife. Or travel to Kenya for a taste of opulence with The Funzi Keys resort off the Kenyan mainland, with the beachfront location offering ultra-relaxation, plus access to the river for a wildlife-spotting cruise.
For an exclusive experience, Mozambique offers the Vamizi Island, a private island full of inspiration and the very definition of barefoot luxury, with miles of white sands for an intimate luxury experience.
Namibian hotels have everything you want for a retreat in the wilds of nature. The Sossusvlei Desert Lodge located in the Namib Desert is surrounded by sand dunes and mountains, for a unique African escape in a secluded location. If you want to take a walk on the wild side, then a Rwanda hotel such as the Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge is situated close to the Parc National des Volcans where you can visit the exquisite primates including the Mountain Gorilla for a thrilling experience.
Head further south to visit Cape Town and the incredible luxury hotels they have to offer, including The Bay Hotel, located between the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range and the beachfront, for a 5 star dining and hotel experience that combine style and comfort, with all the views of the vast Atlantic Ocean. For a unique hotel experience, the Tsala Treetops of Hermanus provides luxury and stunningly designed craftsmanship, in an elevated lodge high above the forest floor, with a ‘negative edge’ pool that appears to flow into the forest below.
If you want to experience an international award-winning hotel and spa, then look no further than the Saxon Hotel & Spa in Sandhurst near Johannesburg, a well-kept secret, offering retreat in this stylish, exquisite hotel that combines elegant African styling with personalised attention to detail around every corner.
For a safari experience you will never forget, venture to South Africa’s finest safari lodges, including the Royal Malewane in Kruger National Park, where you can combine Big Five sightings with massages and spa treatments. South Africa has some of the most diverse selection of safari lodges, so you will never be disappointed with 5 star service and a trip of a lifetime.
Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro is a bucket list adventure by itself, so mark the journey with a stay in one of their most exclusive hotels, the Ngorongoro Crater Lodge. Perched on the edge of an ancient crater, you will be hard-pressed to find a more spectacular view, of which Tanzania boasts many.
Zambia is the perfect destination to be enthralled by nature, so discover the ultimate ‘bush chic’ in the Sausage Tree Camp for the highest standards of hospitality. Or for an all-round relaxation experience, visit Zanzibar’s Baraza Resort & Spa for award-winning service that epitomises the serene setting of the island.
- Discover the fantastic wines in the winelands or go up table mountain
- Enjoy your big five safari in a non malarial game reserve in the waterburg
- Enjoy the pristine beaches at Paradise cove with your luxurious room
- Sundowner cruises in luxury custom built boats
- Opportunity to do night drives and walks
- with the biggest population of elephants in Chobe but also here at the elephant trust at Stanley's
- Spend a night under the stars in the wilderness
- Stay in one of only 6 tented chalets at this lodge
- The Makalali reserve is rich in diverse game making your game viewing experience very rewarding
- Enjoy peace and tranquility in Mauritius at Paradise Cove - perfect for couples or honeymoons
- perfectly situated in the heart of the game rich Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- This beautiful hotel will take care of all of you needs from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave
- This beautiful lodge offers you amazing game viewing in their luxury rooms
- Nearby attractions include Blyde River Canyon, God's Window and three rondavels
- Enjoy the many activities available at your five star resort, golf, spa or watersport
- The Taj Hotel in Cape Town is centrally situated to take in the city and see all of the highlights of Cape Town
- Whale watching is between July and November and can be done from Plettenberg
- Also a non malarial reserve, Shamwari offers superb big five game viewing in luxury
- Chobe National Park has the highest population of elephants in Africa
- wildlife rich reserve ideal for spotting the big five
- Discover the waterways of the pristine Okavango Delta by Mokoro
- witness one of the seven wonders of Africa
- Perfectly located offering prime game viewing
- Sun and white sandy beaches for the ultimate in relaxation
- This lodge is away from the crowds and has only 6 tents
- Watch the world renown Great Migration as it passes through the Masai Mara
- Experience luxury on the beaches of Zanzibar
- Zanzibar Island is rich in history and has so many cultures
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details