The city is set on a sweeping bay with Table Mountain towering 1000 metres above sea level as a dramatic backdrop.
Luxury Cape Town holidays should be a 'must do' on everyone's life list; undoubtedly one of the world's most beautiful cities, it is dominated visually from all angles by the rugged beauty of Table Mountain.
The 'Mother City' also boasts terrific beaches, fine food and wine, iconic cultural experiences such as Robben Island and a choice of accommodation ranging from intimate, privately-owned properties to the grandest of hotels in all manner of styles. There is no shortage of things to do in Cape Town.
For a cosmopolitan spot where you can shop, dine, and people watch head to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront; the place to see and be seen in Cape Town. Of course, no visit here would be complete without a trip to Robben Island, the former prison colony that now stands as a tribute to the power of hope and determination amidst great adversity. You can catch boats to the island from the Waterfront several times a day.
As well as the surrounding mountains, natural beauty can also be found at the terrific beaches the 'Mother City' has in store, not far from the city centre. The Clifton area, home to 'Millionaire's Row', has a French Riviera feel and is a real highlight.
At the Inspiring Travel Company we have a permanent South Africa office based in Cape Town, meaning we are best-placed to bring you a bespoke service both at the time of booking and on the ground at your destination.
- Discover the fantastic wines in the winelands or go up table mountain
- Enjoy your big five safari in a non malarial game reserve in the waterburg
- Enjoy the pristine beaches at Paradise cove with your luxurious room
- The Taj Hotel in Cape Town is centrally situated to take in the city and see all of the highlights of Cape Town
- Whale watching is between July and November and can be done from Plettenberg
- Also a non malarial reserve, Shamwari offers superb big five game viewing in luxury
Cape Town's Mount Nelson, A Belmond Hotel, Cape Town is an urban sanctuary set in tranquil gardens on the lower slopes of Table Mountain in the heart of the historic city centre within close proximity to the V&A Waterfront, with easy, close access to Cape Town’s best beaches and other attractions. The 144 luxurious rooms and 57 suites offer garden or mountain facing views and the excellent lei...
The Constantia Valley is home to The Cellars-Hohenort, a Relais & Châteaux property and part of The Liz McGrath Collection, standing within acres of one of the world’s finest hotel gardens. 55 spacious rooms and suites including the Dove cote Suite with its own Jacuzzi and the Madiba Villa with private entrance and pool are located in two separate buildings - the elegantly decorated Main House and...
Situated at the water’s edge in the V&A Waterfront with views across the Atlantic Ocean and Table Mountain, Table Bay exudes a timeless, gentle elegance. The 329 rooms all enjoy an ocean or mountain view. Dining is a delight, the award-winning The Atlantic Grill has received many food and wine accolades. Each of the restaurants, bar and lounge offering either authentic Cape Malay cuisine, traditio...
With The Apostle Mountain range as its backdrop the Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa is situated at the edge of the stunning Atlantic Ocean. This exceptional, intimate five-star hotel offers luxurious elegant accommodations and impeccable service. The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa boasts deluxe guest rooms and luxurious suites offering sea or mountain views where you can relax and unwind. Take a ...
- Visit Table Mountain, Cape Point, the Winelands, Robben Island and the penguins of Boulders Beach
- Amazing views over Table Mountain or the waterfront depending on room type
- Stay at Eagle's Crag Lodge for uninterrupted views over the surrounding rock faces with eagles soaring past
- Discover Kirstenbosch gardens, Table Mountain and the winelands - an easy drive from the Cape Cadogan
- Lion Sands River Lodge is superb for game viewing as it is in the Sabi Sand game reserve
- Visit the highlights of Cape Town, Table Mountain, Cape Point, Robben Island and the winelands
- Take a guided walk to view the falls or chose to see them by helicopter either way its an amazing sight
- Stay in the Okavango Delta for some prime wildlife viewing
Cape Cadogan, Cape Town is privately owned and managed by the More family who also own luxury safari lodges in the Sabi Sands, Madikwe and the malaria-free Marakele National Park in Limpopo. Cape Cadogan is a beautiful historic mansion comprising 15 elegantly decorated rooms spread over two storey's.The original building dates back to the beginning of the 19th century, and was declared a National ...
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details