- Located in the Koh Rong Islands, Song Saa Private Island is home to virgin rainforest, a private beach and tropical reefs.
- Eco-friendly, barefoot luxury resort with over water, ocean view and jungle view villas, each has a private pool.
- Lovely All-Inclusive option here includes meals, drinks, transfers, mini-bar, non-motorised watersports, village excursion and a massage.
- Lots of activities including snorkelling, windsurfing, paddle boarding, sunset movies, yoga and a Buddhist ceremony with monks’ blessings
- Song Saa Foundation: Huge focus on conservation, the natural environment and supporting the local community.
Six Senses have dreamt up an impossibly perfect hideaway on the shores of Krabey Island, Cambodia, ticking off virtually everything you could wish for when seeking out a beach escape in Asia. First, seclusion. The hotel is hugged by tropical rainforest on the small island of Krabey, sparking a Robinson Crusoe effect yet being relatively easy to access – a 15-minute speedboat ride from the mainland...
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details