Once known as the Pearl of Asia, Phnom Penh is Cambodia's chaotic yet captivating capital city.
Visit the Royal Palace and the thought provoking Tuol Sleng Prison and Killing Fields. Join the locals for an early evening stroll along the riverfront before dinner in one of the city's many restaurants.
- Discover the sights of Phnom Penh in a traditional cyclo
- Explore the temples including Bayon Temple with its 216 faces carved out of the rock
- Take a boat to the Cai Be floating market and cruise on to Dong Hoa Hiep Island
- Spend the night on board a Junk amongst the stunning karst formations of Halong Bay
- Learn Cambodia's turbulent history on a guided tour in Phnom Penh
- Take a historic walk around the ancient city of Angkor Thom
- Take a boat trip through Tonle Sap Lake pass floating houses and mangrove forests
- Relax by the beach of Hua Hin
- Take a city tour in a typical cyclo visiting Wat Phnom, the National Museum and the Royal Palace
- Visit Angkor Wat at sunrise for an unforgettable view of the temples
- Learn the art of Khmer cooking with a Royal Khmer Cuisine Cooking Class
A distinguished hotel group whose very name is synonymous with upscale experiences, Raffles hits all the high notes when it comes to its eminent Phnom Penh property. Raffles Hotel Le Royal lies between the tall trees and government buildings of a smart city district, where an air of tranquillity reigns supreme, allowing guests to disconnect from the chaos of this great Cambodian city. It may sound...
Amanjaya Pancam Hotel boasts an ideal location in the centre of Phnom Penh, overlooking the meeting point of the Tonle Sap and Mekong Rivers, within walking distance of the Royal Palace and National Museum. Perfect for an early evening stroll along the atmospheric Sisowath Quay to one of the nearby restaurants for dinner. The 21 Suites are traditional in style and decor, floored and furnished w...
Rosewood Phnom Penh is located on the top floors of one of the city’s modern-day landmarks; the Vattanac Capital Tower. Thanks to its height – being the tallest building in Phnom Penh – and floor-to-ceiling windows in every room you’ll be presented with simply stunning panoramic views of this diverse city while here, where cutting-edge architecture stands side by side with ancient temples and bust...
Phnom Penh can be a bustling place with its busy streets, tourist attractions and popular monuments, which is exactly why La Rose Suites is such an attractive place to retreat to when visiting the city. This cosy hideaway, tucked as it is down one of the lesser-visited streets in town, prides itself on sheltering guests with a walled garden, swimming pool and sun patio, plus a spa specialising in ...
- Interact with the locals during a traditional game of petanque in Luang Prabang
- Enjoy some free time at the breathtaking Kuang Si Waterfalls
- Witness Khmer cultural dance by the riverside of Phnom Penh
- Explore the beautiful ancient temple complex of Angkor Wat
- Enjoy a welcome dinner at Phnom Penh's top restaurant serving authentic Khmer cuisine
- Have a traditional lunch in one of the picnic huts at the foot of Oudong Mountain
- Watch a traditional Apsara dance performance during your dinner at Raffles Hotel in Siem Reap
- Join a cooking class and learn how to combine local spices at a beautiful countryside home
Many cruises claim to offer true luxury, but few can compare to the sumptuous Aqua Mekong, a dazzling vessel that strides elegantly through the waters of the Mekong River in both Cambodia and Vietnam. Aqua Mekong immerses its guests into the untouched landscapes of South-east Asia, a shifting riverscape of floating temples, somnolent villages and tranquil rice paddies. While doing so, it also prom...
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details