Despite being the most visited town in Cambodia, Siem Reap still retains its small world charm and a friendly vibe.
It is of course gateway to the temples but also a great base from which to explore the impressive Tonle Sap Lake.
- Discover the sights of Phnom Penh in a traditional cyclo
- Explore the temples including Bayon Temple with its 216 faces carved out of the rock
- Take a boat to the Cai Be floating market and cruise on to Dong Hoa Hiep Island
- Spend the night on board a Junk amongst the stunning karst formations of Halong Bay
- Learn Cambodia's turbulent history on a guided tour in Phnom Penh
- Take a historic walk around the ancient city of Angkor Thom
- Take a boat trip through Tonle Sap Lake pass floating houses and mangrove forests
- Relax by the beach of Hua Hin
- Take a city tour in a typical cyclo visiting Wat Phnom, the National Museum and the Royal Palace
- Visit Angkor Wat at sunrise for an unforgettable view of the temples
- Learn the art of Khmer cooking with a Royal Khmer Cuisine Cooking Class
- Sail along the Mekong River aboard the luxurious Aqua Mekong
- Explore the riverine island of Gieng Islet on foot or a cycle
- Visit a local village and witness the weavers at work before crossing the Vinh Xuong Border
- See some of the remote fishing villages around Tonle Sap Lake
Amansara has a rich history of welcoming distinguished guests from all walks of life, from royalty to modern day film stars, and it’s no wonder why. With the relaxed, intimate feel of a boutique hotel, an uncomplicated design encourages you to adopt an almost meditative state as soon as you arrive. Spread over a single-story complex, each guestroom is beautifully simple, pools glisten and gently r...
With its centenary fast approaching, the iconic Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor is very much part of the history and scenery of Siem Reap. The hotel is a commanding sight as you draw near, oozing an air of refined luxury that continues as you step through the impressive entrance and into the lobby. Styled in an eclectic manner, much like Siem Reap itself, Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor proudly showcase...
Among La Résidence d’Angkor, A Belmond Hotel, Siem Reap’s many attributes, its wonderful synthesis of design styles is the first to stand out. Here you will find Khmer-inspired touches throughout, such as traditional vaulted roofs, wooden balconies and stone statues aplenty, all interwoven around what is otherwise a fully 21st century, luxury Cambodian hotel. And, as a self-styled hideaway shelter...
- Marvel at the ancient temple complex of Angkor Wat
- Visit the Buddhist monastery of Banteay Kdei
- Immerse yourself in local life on a boat trip to Tonle Sap Lake
Phum Baitang lies in a bucolic landscape awash with rice paddies and lush gardens, a picturesque backdrop to their collection of rustic-luxe villas, restaurants and a spa, all hewn from wood and stone. The property has been designed to pay homage to traditional Khmer architecture, so each luxury villa is propped up on stilts above the ground and much of the furnishings and décor stays neutral and ...
Bill Bensley is the brains behind the Shinta Mani hotel collection in Cambodia, who has designed hundreds of luxury resorts across the globe. But the Shinta Manis are more of a personal project for Bensley, having poured his signature, distinctive style into the properties; though also established the Shinta Mani Foundation, which helps local communities through its responsible tourism projects – ...
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details