Despite being the most visited town in Cambodia, Siem Reap still retains its small world charm and a friendly vibe.
It is of course gateway to the temples but also a great base from which to explore the impressive Tonle Sap Lake.
Tucked away in the Wat Bo district of Siem Reap, Viroth’s Hotel is an altogether serene and sumptuous place to stay. Indoor areas segue into the outdoors, thanks to Viroth’s astonishing gardens that comprise towering palms and tropical plants, as well as open-air communal spaces and large glass windows that look directly onto the greenery. The hotel’s façade sets the tone for this nod to nature, c...
Amansara has a rich history of welcoming distinguished guests from all walks of life, from royalty to modern day film stars, and it’s no wonder why. With the relaxed, intimate feel of a boutique hotel, an uncomplicated design encourages you to adopt an almost meditative state as soon as you arrive. Spread over a single-story complex, each guestroom is beautifully simple, pools glisten and gently r...
With its centenary fast approaching, the iconic Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor is very much part of the history and scenery of Siem Reap. The hotel is a commanding sight as you draw near, oozing an air of refined luxury that continues as you step through the impressive entrance and into the lobby. Styled in an eclectic manner, much like Siem Reap itself, Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor proudly showcase...
Bill Bensley is the brains behind the Shinta Mani hotel collection in Cambodia, who has designed hundreds of luxury resorts across the globe. But the Shinta Manis are more of a personal project for Bensley, having poured his signature, distinctive style into the properties; though also established the Shinta Mani Foundation, which helps local communities through its responsible tourism projects – ...
Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort truly understands what makes a heavenly holiday to Siem Reap, on just about every level. The low-lying complex for example – although large – radiates a natural zen-like aura throughout, from the regal lobby to tranquil lily ponds found amongst expertly tendered gardens; it is very much understood here that your wellbeing is directly influenced by your i...
Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang lies in a bucolic landscape awash with rice paddies and lush gardens, a picturesque backdrop to their collection of rustic-luxe villas, restaurants and a spa, all hewn from wood and stone. The property has been designed to pay homage to traditional Khmer architecture, so each luxury villa is propped up on stilts above the ground and much of the furnishings and décor sta...
- Marvel at the ancient temple complex of Angkor Wat
- Visit the Buddhist monastery of Banteay Kdei
- Immerse yourself in local life on a boat trip to Tonle Sap Lake
- Interact with the locals during a traditional game of petanque in Luang Prabang
- Enjoy some free time at the breathtaking Kuang Si Waterfalls
- Witness Khmer cultural dance by the riverside of Phnom Penh
- Explore the beautiful ancient temple complex of Angkor Wat
- Enjoy a welcome dinner at Phnom Penh's top restaurant serving authentic Khmer cuisine
- Have a traditional lunch in one of the picnic huts at the foot of Oudong Mountain
- Watch a traditional Apsara dance performance during your dinner at Raffles Hotel in Siem Reap
- Join a cooking class and learn how to combine local spices at a beautiful countryside home
- Take a city tour in a typical cyclo visiting Wat Phnom, the National Museum and the Royal Palace
- Visit Angkor Wat at sunrise for an unforgettable view of the temples
- Learn the art of Khmer cooking with a Royal Khmer Cuisine Cooking Class
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details