Explore the truly diverse continent of Asia in style, with our selection luxury Asian hotels. Whether you desire an indulgent, relaxing beach holiday or a serene retreat after exploring all that Asia has to offer, wherever you choose, there is a luxury hotel perfect for your holiday.
For paradise encapsulated, discover Balinese hotels, with picturesque surroundings and unique décor of traditional and contemporary design like the Alila Villas Uluwatu. Or discover yoga retreats that will offer calm, perfect atmospheres to embrace your zen.
With pristine beaches and world class service, you can enjoy a luxury beach hotel that will transport you to another world of relaxation. Or for the ultimate luxury experience, you can travel to Cambodia’s private island of Song Saa, where the barefoot paradise spans the islands of Koh Ouen and Koh Bong, surrounded by natural beauty.
If you prefer a city adventure, discover our luxury city hotels, with metropolitan grandeur that offers respite from a day’s exploring the hustle and bustle of city life. With Singapore’s internationally renowned haunts, including Rudyard Kipling’s rumoured favourite Raffles Hotel, setting the bar for luxury Asian hotels, to harbour hotels equipped with swimming pools and rooftop restaurants in Hong Kong, at The Peninsula, luxury knows no bounds.
For a combination of city magic and the beauty of nature, take a trip to Malaysia, where decadent butler service and a dedicated driver of The Majestic Hotel will make it a discerning choice for your luxury Asian holiday. Or travel to Thailand where boutique hotels boast piers and award-winning spas to retreat from the bustling city of Bangkok at The Siam. For food lovers, take a cultural journey throughout five star restaurants and bars for signature Asian cuisine from around the continent, all from the comfort of your own luxurious accommodation.
For a holiday you will never forget, travel to India and discover the wealth of beauty, culture and scenery that the vast land has to offer. With luxury Indian hotels, you will be sure to have the perfect base for your holiday. With designer architecture, indulgent details around every carving, all-day dining and wonderful live music, The Oberoi Sukhvilas Resort & Spa is a fantastic choice for a stay at one of India’s most exuberant and beautiful resorts.
Or for a view you can’t compete with, The Oberoi Amarvillas boasts enviable views of the Taj Mahal, with terraced lawns and rich interiors for your India stay that will transport you back to the times of Emperors and Princes.
- Visit some of the sites including China Town and Central Market
- Take a guided night jungle walk
- Learn all about tea and how its made
- Enjoy a culinary-historical adventure to savour the best Ipoh has to offer
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Cochin with your guide
- Immerse yourself in the peace and tranquillity of Munnar
- See some wildlife at Periyar National Park
- Meander through the backwaters of Kumarakom onboard your private houseboat
- Get up close and help to feed and bathe the elephants
- Take a jungle river canoe trip down the Sok River
- Go on a jungle trek and enjoy lunch served in the rainforest
- Choose the gorgeous beach, beautiful pool or pampering Spa for wonderful relaxation
- See the contrast of the old and new Delhi during your guided tour
- Witness the sunrise at the beautiful Taj Mahal
- Enjoy morning and evening game drives at Ranthambore National Park
- Discover some of the highlights of the pink city of Jaipur
- Take in the major sights of Old & New Delhi on a full day guided tour
- Explore some of the best architectural wonders of Agra
- Visit some of the highlights of Jaipur with your guide
- Experience the Indian Summers at Shimla
- Explore the Old and New Delhi with your guide
- See Jaipur's main and beautiful sights
- Track the elusive Bengal Tiger at Ranthambore National Park
- Marvel at the beauty of the Taj Mahal in Agra
- Enjoy your morning and evening game drives at Pench National Park
- Join unique safari experiences either on foot or canoe at Satpura National Park
- Explore Cochin's highlights including the Dutch Palace with your guide
- Enjoy cruising the backwaters of Kumarakom on your private houseboat
- Have some relaxing time by the beaches of Kovalam
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details