Steeped in 5,000 years of history and tradition, ‘India’s heartland’ embraces the modern whilst maintaining its rich heritage.
A colourful land of heritage and contrasts, Rajasthan and the North stretches through the vast Thar Desert, ancient Aravalli Mountain Range and central plains, to the mighty Ganges River.
Discover bustling cities rich in history and culture with vibrant architecture, magnificent monuments and lively bazaars.
Uncover the ancient wonders of traditional holy temples and historic forts, be captivated by the beauty of the grand old palaces and get lost in a sea of welcoming faces in traditional colourful dress.
Where to go in North India and Rajasthan
- See the contrast of the old and new Delhi during your guided tour
- Witness the sunrise at the beautiful Taj Mahal
- Enjoy morning and evening game drives at Ranthambore National Park
- Discover some of the highlights of the pink city of Jaipur
- Take in the major sights of Old & New Delhi on a full day guided tour
- Explore some of the best architectural wonders of Agra
- Visit some of the highlights of Jaipur with your guide
- Experience the Indian Summers at Shimla
- Explore the Old and New Delhi with your guide
- See Jaipur's main and beautiful sights
- Track the elusive Bengal Tiger at Ranthambore National Park
- Marvel at the beauty of the Taj Mahal in Agra
The Taj Rambagh Palace has a collection of 79 rooms decorated in rich interiors. Enjoy treatments at the Jiva Grande Spa, two double tented spa suites complete with chandeliers and swings. Here you’ll experience the luxuries enjoyed by kings before you; stunning ornamental gardens, the elegance of the Peacock Suite, dine in style in the palace ballroom or play polo, royal-style, on the back of an ...
- Track the elusive tiger at Tadoba National Park
- Spot some of the famous characters of The Jungle Book at Pench National Park
- Discover the wonders of old and new Delhi on a guided tour
- Enjoy an amazing wildlife experience in Ranthambore
- Wander around the pink city of Jaipur
- Spot the elusive leopards at Jawai Leopard Camp
- Visit the UNESCO heritage Site of Agra
- Marvel at the beauty of the Taj Mahal
- Enjoy a tour of the royal city of Jaipur
- Located in the heart of New Delhi, the magic of the city is on your doorstep
- Take a tour to learn more about the hotel’s fine art collection followed by High Tea
- Rebalance and unwind with traditional Ayurvedic therapies at the deeply luxurious spa
- Dine on award-winning cuisine in five venues inspired by food across the world
- See some of the highlights of Amritsar including the Golden Temple
- Enjoy a guided tour of Dharamsala, home of his holiness the Dalai Lama
- Take one of the most scenic train rides in India aboard a toy train in Shimla
Located in the heart of the capital , in an area graced with colonial architecture known as Lutyens’ Delhi, The Taj Mahal Hotel is a city landmark. The Taj Mahal Hotel is a classic combination of graceful architecture and modern amenities. Accommodations are well-appointed and there is an executive club. The Taj Club offers views of the city and here guests can enjoy a welcome drink, daily breakfa...
Find out more in our blog...
Where to go: Mauritius, Seychelles or Maldives?
The Indian Ocean boasts some of the world's most incredible luxury holiday destinations, three of t...Ceri - July, 2021
Staying at OZEN Life Maadhoo, Maldives
There's nothing quite like an all-inclusive holiday in the Maldives. Wandering barefoot across a...Anna - April, 2021
The Luxury Wellness Retreats To Recharge At This Year
The Covid-19 pandemic has brought an untold amount of stress and worry for everybody. That's why, w...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details