The former capital of the Mughal Empire, Agra is home to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the iconic Taj Mahal.
This monument to love is by far the highlight of this historic city and first time visitors won’t be disappointed by the sheer beauty and grandeur of it. The Agra Fort is an architectural marvel made up of red sandstone. Inside the walls are exquisite palaces, beautiful gardens and a mosque.
The last of the heritage sites is Fatehpur Sikri, a historic town located 40 km from Agra and home to a mixture of Islamic and Hindu architecture. Agra is a bustling city and a haven of Mughal art, culture and architecture.
Situated just three kilometres from the Taj Mahal, The Gateway Hotel Fatehabad Road Agra is a contemporary style hotel. Set in six acres of landscaped gardens, the property features 100 rooms including five suites. At The Gateway Hotel Fatehabad Road, enjoy fresh and local produce at GAD, an all day dining coffee shop serving buffet or a la carte Indian and international cuisine. There is Jhankar,...
- Renowned luxury hotel in Agra with exquisite Mughal and Moorish architecture
- Ideally located just 600m from India’s greatest monument, the Taj Mahal
- Each finely furnished room has a view of the Taj Mahal across the beautiful gardens
- Excellent dining options serving diverse cuisine and cocktails with stunning views
The Trident Agra is beautifully positioned amongst gardens, fountains and courtyards. Built in red stone making the exterior reminiscent of Mughal ere buildings and enjoying comfortable, contemporary interiors. The Trident Agra is located within easy reach of the world famous Taj Mahal. The Trident Agra has a collection of 133 rooms and 2 suites with garden or pool views. Facilities at the Trident...
- See the contrast of the old and new Delhi during your guided tour
- Witness the sunrise at the beautiful Taj Mahal
- Enjoy morning and evening game drives at Ranthambore National Park
- Discover some of the highlights of the pink city of Jaipur
- Explore the Old and New Delhi with your guide
- See Jaipur's main and beautiful sights
- Track the elusive Bengal Tiger at Ranthambore National Park
- Marvel at the beauty of the Taj Mahal in Agra
- Take in the major sights of Old & New Delhi on a full day guided tour
- Explore some of the best architectural wonders of Agra
- Visit some of the highlights of Jaipur with your guide
- Experience the Indian Summers at Shimla
- Enjoy the contrast of the old and new in Delhi on a guided tour
- Take stunning sunset photos from the beautiful Taj Mahal in Agra
- Witness a Kathakali dance performance in Fort Cochin
- Cruise through the beautiful maze of the backwaters of Allepey
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on Other Shores
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
5 of the Most Stunning Overwater Villas to Stay at in the Maldives
With direct access to the crystal-clear waters of the Indian Ocean, and uninterrupted views of the ...Other Shores Team - April, 2022
A Guide to Seeing Tigers in India
There are many reasons to visit the incredibly diverse country of India, though for many, seeing ti...Ceri - July, 2021
Where to go: Mauritius, Seychelles or Maldives?
The Indian Ocean boasts some of the world's most incredible luxury holiday destinations, three of t...Ceri - April, 2022
The Foods You Should Try in Sri Lanka
What do you know about Sri Lanka? Perhaps you know it's an island in the Indian Ocean with beautifu...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
10 Jaw-Dropping Millionaire Holiday Hideaways
Since so many holidays have been cancelled or postponed lately, your next trip may as well be a big...Tom - February, 2022
Inside Reethi Rah: Maldivian Island Perfection
At Reethi Rah, there really is something for everyone - whether you're on a romantic escape with yo...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
The Best Holiday Destinations: Where to Visit in 2022
Has the travel bug bitten you yet? Fancy doing something a little different in 2022? We're with you...Other Shores Team - January, 2022
Which One&Only Resort Should You Visit This Year?
When it comes to holidays, everyone's looking for something different. The One&Only Resorts portfol...Joanne - July, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details