- See the contrast of the old and new Delhi during your guided tour
- Witness the sunrise at the beautiful Taj Mahal
- Enjoy morning and evening game drives at Ranthambore National Park
- Discover some of the highlights of the pink city of Jaipur
- Explore the Old and New Delhi with your guide
- See Jaipur's main and beautiful sights
- Track the elusive Bengal Tiger at Ranthambore National Park
- Marvel at the beauty of the Taj Mahal in Agra
- Visit the UNESCO heritage Site of Agra
- Marvel at the beauty of the Taj Mahal
- Enjoy a tour of the royal city of Jaipur
A three-hour journey from Jaipur brings you to the regal estate of Amanbagh, situated in the rural foothills of the Aravalli Mountain range. The property was once the site of the tiger hunting lodge belonging to the Maharajah of Alwar. The minimalist design of Amanbagh's suites and pool villas exude palatial grandeur with its impressive Moghul architecture; handwoven Indian silks adorn the rooms, ...
- Luxurious tented accommodation on the edge of Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
- Specially adapted 4x4 vehicles provide the most comfortable ride during jungle safaris
- Head to the private observation tower for sundowners while looking out across the treetops
- Indulge in a spa treatment while the jungle buzzes outside
Open from October through to April, the Aman-i-Khas is a collection of 10 luxury tents poised in the forest on the edge of the Ranthambore Park. Luxury tented accommodations are reminiscent of the olden days yet contemporary, decorated with flowing canopies and stylish wooden furniture. They are spacious with an armchair sitting area, deck, daybed and en suite bathroom with shower and tub. At the ...
Accommodations are spread throughout rooms in the main building, tents and spacious cottages. Each has been created with the environment in mind and has a simplistic and contemporary style. At Khem Villas, vegetarian food is prepared by the chefs; enjoy western, Indian and oriental cuisine. Facilities include the Age Veda Spa where meditation is offered....
The only heritage hotel in the Ranthambore area, the lodge was built over 80 years ago as a hunting lodge for one of the Maharajas of Jaipur but now offers 24 rooms and 12 suites. Inside the original art deco lodge, there’s a dining hall with the original dining table where delicious Indian and Continental cuisine is served- a real treat. Enjoy pre and post-dinner drinks in the Tiger Bar, a tiger...
Situated on the borders of Ranthambore National Park, the Sher Bagh is an intimate tented property with 12 accommodations. Designed in a 1920’s Edwardian style, the hand-stitched canvas tents are extremely comfortable equipped with a veranda and a bathroom. At the Sher Bagh, enjoy outdoor dining under the stars or in quiet areas around camp. Meals consist of western lunches and Indian dinners. Pro...
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details