In the ‘Pearl of the Orient’, you’ll experience mouthwatering dishes that carry influences of Chinese, Thai and Indonesian cuisine. Walk it off through the winding streets of Georgetown, Penang’s colonial capital and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
The island is best weather wise from November to April as during the summer months there is higher rainfall and increased sea swells are visible. The island is reached by 60 minute flight from Kuala Lumpur.
- Visit some of the sites including China Town and Central Market
- Take a guided night jungle walk
- Learn all about tea and how its made
- Enjoy a culinary-historical adventure to savour the best Ipoh has to offer
- Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong provide very different Far East city experiences - with shopping and sightseeing aplenty in both destinations. Relax betwee...
Combine a stay at Malaysia's capital city with the beach resort of Penang. Enjoy the facilities and fantastic service at Shangri La hotels in both de...
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details