Sleek and sophisticated in design the 527 rooms and suites boast floor to ceiling windows with views over the city skyline, the ocean or the bay.
When you’re not spending time exploring Singapore, relax by the 25 metre outdoor swimming pool or in the Spa; or work out in the fitness studio where personal trainers can be organised. The hotel offers a variety of dining options. Head to Dolce Vita for Italian cuisine; enjoy a Cantonese lunch at famed Cherry Garden or leisurely afternoon tea at Axis Bar & Lounge.
- Dolce Vita: This Italian restaurant was created by a Michelin star Chef, Marco Pedrelli, and the restaurant is ideally located by the pool.
- MO Bar: Located on the 4th floor, MO Bar is inspired by the Pacific Ocean and rich culture of Asia'a ports. Sample the innovative cocktail menu and the hotel's popular Afternoon Tea, which features artisan pastries, while taking in the breath-taking views of Marina Bay.
- Cherry Garden: Enjoy delicious Cantonese cuisine and a large selection of Chinese teas and wine list.
- MELT Cafe: Visit MELT Cafe any time in the day and enjoy a variety of cuisines- you can even watch 30 chefs cook in the show kitchens!
- Morton’s, The Steakhouse: This fine dining chain offers steaks and fresh seafood which can be enjoyed with the music of Frank Sinatra in the background!
- Teppan-Ya: Its sister restaurant can be found in the Mandarin Oriental in Kuala Lumpur and at Teppan-Ya you can enjoy Japanese and Californian fusion cuisine. There is a bamboo garden where you can eat dishes such as Rainbow Rolls.
- Bay@5: Relax on the pool terrace and sip drinks and enjoy light dishes.
- Sink into a sofa at the poolside lounge BAY@5 with a cocktail and watch the sunset over the Marina Bay skyline.
1/12 - Aerial view of Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, Asia
2/12 - Pool area, Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, Asia
3/12 - Rooftop pool, Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, Asia
4/12 - Cherry Garden, Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, Asia
5/12 - Dolce Vita Terrace, Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, Asia
6/12 - Afternoon Tea, Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, Asia
7/12 - MO Bar Counter, Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, Asia
8/12 - Oriental Club Lounge, Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, Asia
9/12 - Singapore Spa Entrance, Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, Asia
10/12 - Oriental Club Lounge Food Selection, Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, Asia
11/12 - Melt Cafe, Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, Asia
12/12 - Ocean Grand Room, Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, Asia
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details