Opened in 1987, the Marina Mandarin is ideally situated in the very centre of Singapore on the Raffles Boulevard by Marina Square.
Boasting views of the Marina Bay and the financial district of the city, this 575 room hotel has an impressive atrium with a height of 21 floors.
Comfortable and well-furnished rooms and suites offer views of the Marina Bay or city which can be enjoyed from private balconies.
There are two restaurants where you can dine including a Chinese restaurant as well as a coffee shop and a lounge.
During a stay at the Marina Mandarin, enjoy treatments and spa services at St Gregory Spa, swim in the 25-metre mineral water swimming pool and work out in the 24-hour fitness centre.
- Aquamarine: For outdoor buffet and a la carte dining and Asian and International cuisine, visit Aquamarine for dishes such as Singapore Chilli Crab. The restaurant has been awarded a Halal certification for its food stations including the central kitchen from Singapore’s Islamic Council.
- Atrium Lounge and Senses Patisserie: Located in one of the largest atriums in South East Asia, here you can enjoy afternoon coffee, tea, pastries and cakes and in the evening, there are live performances and drinks deals!
- Peach Blossoms: Opened in 1987 and renovated in 2011, this is a lovely restaurant for Cantonese cuisine.
- Café Mocha: For coffee, snacks, pastas and desserts visit this establishment.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: This internationally known steak chain is the latest addition to the hotel.
1/9 - Marina Bay View
2/9 - Mineral Water Pool
3/9 - Peach Blossom
4/9 - Atrium Lounge
5/9 - Aquamarine
6/9 - Aquamarine Alfresco
7/9 - Meritus Club Lounge
8/9 - Meritus Club Suite
9/9 - Executive Deluxe
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details