Why you'll love it here...
- All-suite hotel in the heart of Bangkok, offering the city’s largest luxury accommodation with living areas
- Upgrade to Club level for use of the Club Lounge, all-day refreshments, and evening canapés
- Dine alfresco at rooftop restaurant Vertigo, then visit Moon Bar for cocktails high above the city
- Visit the spa for pampering or enjoy a complimentary neck and shoulder massage by the pool
Banyan Tree Bangkok is an oasis of sophistication and tranquillity – offering excellent viewpoints, an awardwinning spa and truly delectable dining.
Set right in the heart of the city on South Sathon Road, this hotel offers 327 rooms each boasting mesmerising cityscape views.
Designed for both business travellers and tourists alike, a stay here means you are never too far from the city’s main attractions. Each room conforms to an earthy colour palette utilising deep reds, browns, golds and beige. The large floor-to-ceiling windows allow its guests to witness the ever-moving city – day or night.
The hotel’s attractions are its main pull through. The rooftop bar and restaurant are often credited as one of the best in the city; Vertigo restaurant offers rooftop dining at its finest – being alfresco and affording 360-degree views across Bangkok. It serves seafood and premium steaks. The other restaurants in the hotel, may not have the pull of being on top of the city but they shouldn’t be overlooked. Choose from award-winning Bai Yun serving Cantonese, or the signature restaurant, Saffron.
- Gym / Fitness Centre
- Inter connecting rooms
- Spa / Wellness
1/12 - Vertigo and Moon Bar at Banyan Tree Bangkok
2/12 - Grand suite living area at at Banyan Tree Bangkok
3/12 - Lobby at Banyan Tree Bangkok
4/12 - Latitude at Banyan Tree Bangkok
5/12 - Swimming Pool at Banyan Tree Bangkok
6/12 - Deluxe Twin Room at Banyan Tree Bangkok
7/12 - Apsara Dinner Cruise at Banyan Tree Bangkok
8/12 - spa - couples massage at Banyan Tree Bangkok
9/12 - Banyan Tree Club Bedroom at Banyan Tree Bangkok
10/12 - Saffron restaurant at Banyan Tree Bangkok
11/12 - Presidential suite bathroom at Banyan Tree Bangkok
12/12 - Banyan suite living area at Banyan Tree Bangkok
Serenity Club Rooms
Horizon Rooms (141 Units - 48 Sq/m)
- A drink at the hotel's rooftop bar on the 61st floor is a MUST! Enjoy the breathtaking panoramic city views as you sip on a Vertigo Sunset.
- Take advantage of the hotel's complimentary Shopping Companion Service. The in-hotel experts will ensure you get the best products at the best prices.
- Escape the hustle and bustle of Bangkok with a visit to the tranquil Banyan Tree Spa.
- Take to the waters of the Chao Phraya River on board Banyan Tree’s own boat. Bringing restaurant Saffron’s award-winning cuisine to the water – this is the ideal romantic night out.
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details