Luxury Chiang Mai holidays retain a peaceful, friendly 'village community' atmosphere and offers a variety of attractions.
The city offers many cultural sights; visit the ancient Doi Suthep temple which boasts breathtaking views over the area or head to the 'Old Quarter' containing traditional wooden houses and surrounded by a moat to take in the sights.
The extensive night markets are fantastic with dozens of street vendors selling a variety of authentic goods, and visitors simply have to try their hand at one of the many classes on offer including Thai cookery, massage, meditation and Thai boxing.
Chiang Mai boasts plenty of trendy bars and restaurants and a lively nightlife. A highlight of any trip to Chiang Mai are the jungle treks up to the Hill tribe villages and elephant rides and bamboo rafting trips are not to be missed.
- Visit a market and select your ingredients before you try your hand at cooking
- Sample delicious delights such as dim sum, Hokkien noodles and Khao Kaeng
- Enjoy a lunch of Khao Soy, a noodle soup, after visiting some of Chiang Mai's important temples
- Explore the Royal Grand Palace and admire the famous Buddha statue at Wat Pho
- Bangkok’s intricate temples, vibrant flower market and impressive Grand Palace
- Thailand-Burma Railway Museum & the Bridge over the River Kwai
- Tuk tuk tour to explore the majestic ruins of former capital of the Kingdom of Siam, Ayutthaya
- Chiang Mai’s colourful markets and sample Thai delicacies at one of its street food stalls
- Bangkok’s majestic Grand Palace, Buddhist temples, and 46-metre-long reclining Buddha
- Traditional Thai Massage and sipping cocktails from the dizzying heights of one of Bangkok’s rooftop bars
- Ancient walls, vibrant street markets and majestic temples in Chiang Mai
- Explore Thailand’s Golden Triangle by Longtail boat and Tuk Tuk, interact with elephants
- Visit James Bond Island, the location of “The Man with the Golden Gun”.
- Witness the historic Bridge over the River Kwai.
- Travel to the stunning Buddhist temples seen in “Rambo III”.
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details