- We recommend staying 1 night at the jungle camp and 1 night at the lake camp for elephants, amazing flora and fauna and trekking.
- Brilliant experience. Elephant interaction includes walking with them, preparing their food and feeding them.
- Comfortable luxury tents with proper bathrooms.
- Everything is included; accommodation, transfers, activities and all meals.
- Just as popular with couples and honeymooners as it is with children and families.
The Sarojin is an award-winning boutique resort set in beautiful Khao Lak, just one hour from Phuket Airport. Offering guests the opportunity for an adventurous experience in a spectacular setting, the resort provides tailor-made excursions to the surrounding national parks where you can snorkel, dive, climb and explore to your heart’s content. Set on 11kms of beautiful, secluded white-sand bea...
Perched on the edge of Cheow Larn Lake on the Sok River, the floating tents of the Elephant Hills Rainforest Camp – sister-camp of the Elephant Hills Camp – are hidden away from the hustle and bustle of tourist beaches. This camp is situated in the heart of Khao Sok National Park, under the watchful eye of towering limestone mountains. Rainforest Camp’s Luxury Safari Tents are one of the world...
Pure indulgence, the Phuket-based Banyan Tree has to be top ten on the bliss list. An oasis of peace and tranquillity located just a heartbeat away from the vibrant town centre, Banyan Tree Phuket, is one of three Banyan Tree properties that combine to make an outstanding resort. Its sister properties are Banyan Tree Spa Sanctuary and DoublePool Villas by Banyan Tree. Banyan Tree Phuket itself ...
SAii Phi Phi Island Village offers a number of individually set bungalows each neatly camouflaged in the natural environment and offering gentle sea breezes and views across the beach or gardens. The décor is bright and breezy, utilising dark woods and whitewashed walls, and each room comes complete with a range of amenities including Wi-Fi, cable TV and air conditioning. Guests can spend the...
- All resort villas boast views over the Gulf of Siam with private pools
- Beachfront infinity pool with attendants bringing chilled towels and refreshments
- Daily activities include Muay Thai boxing, snorkelling trips, cooking classes and more
- Sip rum from the Rum Library or unwind with a coconut massage on the beach
Known for its charming atmosphere, Melati Beach Resort & Spa sits amid 15 acres of tropical land complete with a waterfall on a private beach setting and is perfect for couples or families. Located on Koh Samui’s northeast coast, the resort offers 77 spacious rooms where even the smallest can comfortably accommodate two adults and two children. All are decorated in neutral hues and have large...
The dramatic and unspoilt Phra Nang headland of Krabi is home to this breathtaking luxury sanctuary which fuses the elegant authenticity of a Southern Thai village with the sumptuous sophistication you would expect from a 'Leading Hotel Of The World' and one of Condé Nast Traveller's 'Top 108 Hotels of the World'. Spacious two-story pavilions and luxurious villas are scattered throughout the e...
Set on the most beautiful beach in Phuket, Amanpuri was the very first Aman resort and remains the exceptional hotel collection’s flagship property to this day. Meaning ‘Place of Peace’ in Sanskrit, this romantic and exclusive resort embraces the innate style and grace of the Thai culture. The Aman group’s strong emphasis on wellness only serves to augment the sense of tranquillity and rejuvenatio...
- An island paradise, beachside retreat overlooking a lush National Park
- A bright, spacious hideaway offering suites, pool villas and pool residences; perfect for couples, honeymooners and families
- The resort offers plenty to keep you busy including Kids Club, cooking classes, watersports, tennis, fishing and diving
- Indulge in culinary delights from Thai fine dining, succulent Mediterranean fare, breakfast with bubbly or delicious poolside snacks
Find out more in our blog...
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
The Luxury Wellness Retreats To Recharge At This Year
The Covid-19 pandemic has brought an untold amount of stress and worry for everybody. That's why, w...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
10 Jaw-Dropping Millionaire Holiday Hideaways
Since so many holidays have been cancelled or postponed lately, your next trip may as well be a big...Tom - July, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details