Journey to a world of outstanding natural beauty and experience the grandeur of one of the oldest rainforests on earth.
Khoa Sok National Park is a vast region of southern Thailand, stretching over a staggering 738 square kilometres. The natural beauty here is simply breathtaking, with striking limestone formations that rise out of the clear waters and dense, lush rainforest that make the air so fresh.
You may want to bathe at the base of a waterfall, or walk the many winding trails and try to spot some of the rare animal species that inhabit these ancient lands. On a luxury holiday here you can enjoy amazing guided expeditions and return in the evenings to luxury, tented accommodation.
The best time to visit Khao Sok is between December and April when the weather is at its driest. Between June and October, monsoon season hits, though many tourists still choose to visit at this time of year.
- We recommend staying 1 night at the jungle camp and 1 night at the lake camp for elephants, amazing flora and fauna and trekking.
- Brilliant experience. Elephant interaction includes walking with them, preparing their food and feeding them.
- Comfortable luxury tents with proper bathrooms.
- Everything is included; accommodation, transfers, activities and all meals.
- Just as popular with couples and honeymooners as it is with children and families.
- Get up close and help to feed the elephants
- Take a jungle river canoe trip down the Sok River
- Go on a jungle trek and enjoy lunch served in the rainforest
- Choose the gorgeous beach, beautiful pool or pampering Spa for wonderful relaxation
Perched on the edge of Cheow Larn Lake on the Sok River, the floating tents of the Elephant Hills Rainforest Camp – sister-camp of the Elephant Hills Camp – are hidden away from the hustle and bustle of tourist beaches. This camp is situated in the heart of Khao Sok National Park, under the watchful eye of towering limestone mountains. Rainforest Camp’s Luxury Safari Tents are one of the world...
- Speed through Bangkok's canals by longtail boat
- Trek through jungles and interact with elephants
- Spend two nights glamping in Thailand's wilderness
- Travel by speedboat for a day of snorkelling at Ang Thong National Marine Park
Find out more in our blog...
Best Family Holidays for 2021
Family has never felt more important. Whether you were home-schooling (even through gritted teet...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
The Luxury Wellness Retreats To Recharge At This Year
The Covid-19 pandemic has brought an untold amount of stress and worry for everybody. That's why, w...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details