The perfect destination for honeymooners and party-goers alike, this Thai island is renowned across the world for its beautiful beaches, warm hospitality and vibrant nightlife.
Phuket is lovingly known as Asia's most popular beach destination and it's not hard to see why.
Unwind on the golden shores lapped by the warm gentle blue waters of the Andaman Sea and take in the sights of the spectacular scenery.
Phuket is the largest island within Thailand and has been bestowed with the title of 'Pearl of the South' with its incredible beaches, rolling hills and lush tropical jungle to explore. Reefs that surround Phuket are teeming with exotic marine life and make the island a popular choice for snorkelling and scuba diving.
Phuket boasts a variety of attractions. Visit the Khao Phra National Park, tee off on one of five prestigious golf courses or explore the Phuket aquarium. Unwind on the shores at the famous Patong Beach area of Phuket, a vibrant and lively region offering a colourful array of nightlife along the commercial strip which is lined with shops, bars and restaurants.
The weather in Phuket is generally at its best from October through to early May. The summer months can see increased rainfall, particularly from July to September and this tends to be when the seas are rougher and the beaches are narrower. However, this can be compensated by the lower hotel rates and extra value offers - ask us for details. The weather during the months of May and early June is usually good, with bright sunny days but sometimes heavy showers.
- Get up close and help to feed the elephants
- Take a jungle river canoe trip down the Sok River
- Go on a jungle trek and enjoy lunch served in the rainforest
- Choose the gorgeous beach, beautiful pool or pampering Spa for wonderful relaxation
Pure indulgence, the Phuket-based Banyan Tree has to be top ten on the bliss list. An oasis of peace and tranquillity located just a heartbeat away from the vibrant town centre, Banyan Tree Phuket, is one of three Banyan Tree properties that combine to make an outstanding resort. Its sister properties are Banyan Tree Spa Sanctuary and DoublePool Villas by Banyan Tree. Banyan Tree Phuket itself ...
Set on the most beautiful beach in Phuket, Amanpuri was the very first Aman resort and remains the exceptional hotel collection’s flagship property to this day. Meaning ‘Place of Peace’ in Sanskrit, this romantic and exclusive resort embraces the innate style and grace of the Thai culture. The Aman group’s strong emphasis on wellness only serves to augment the sense of tranquillity and rejuvenatio...
- An island paradise, beachside retreat overlooking a lush National Park
- A bright, spacious hideaway offering suites, pool villas and pool residences; perfect for couples, honeymooners and families
- The resort offers plenty to keep you busy including Kids Club, cooking classes, watersports, tennis, fishing and diving
- Indulge in culinary delights from Thai fine dining, succulent Mediterranean fare, breakfast with bubbly or delicious poolside snacks
Its idyllic location offers the tranquillity of tropical gardens and the beauty of the beach, all within easy reach of vibrant Phuket. There’s an array of accommodation on offer, all with amazing views out to sea. The Dusit Suites and Laguna Pool Villas are all located at ground level and give direct access to the beautiful beach. Each of the rooms offers a full array of modern conveniences in...
Located on the hillside of an idyllic peninsula in the south-east of Phuket, this luxury Thailand resort enjoys a jaw-dropping natural setting. All accommodation here looks out to views of the Andaman Sea and the dramatic limestones of Phang Nga Bay beyond. Spacious rooms and indulgent suites (many with private pools) are appointed in brilliant white with splashes of deep turquoise that beckon the...
- Home to Phuket's only Michelin-starred restaurant.
- Trisara’s creative production team DDEN enables guests to capture their holiday stories in novel digital formats.
- Jara Spa: discover an unusual walking meditation practised by Buddhist monks or enjoy a Thai thermal massage.
- Your dedicated resort host will take you to meet some of Phuket Old Town’s interesting personalities.
- Stunning 2 to 7 bedroom pool residences, perfect for families.
- Set in Thailand's Phang Nga Bay with its famous rock outcrops, the resort boasts 56 villas with infinity pools.
- Divers have the opportunity to gain wreck dive experience and see a whole host of under sea life.
- Learn Muy Thay, the traditional Thai boxing martial art.
- Journey out on a long-tail boat and savour amazing dining options including sunrise breakfast cruise and sunset castaway cocktails.
- Pamper yourself and relax at the Six Senses Spa Village nestled in the lush tropical hillside of the resort.
Part of the Banyan Tree Phuket development, a separate resort in its own right; it is set in tropical gardens renowned for their natural beauty and the lagoons of Laguna Phuket at Bang Tao Bay. DoublePool Villas by Banyan Tree caters for guests looking for exclusivity and an intimate and serene environment, shrouded by elegant, refined and luxurious surroundings. This exclusive 24-villa retreat...
Everything about Kata Rocks is stylish – from the whitewashed villas nestled against the cliffside to the jaw-dropping sunset views and enviable location on one of Thailand’s most beautiful stretches of coast. Ideal for families, couples and groups of friends alike, the resort offers one, two, three and four-bedroom villas, which feature full kitchens, spacious dining and living areas and pri...
Find out more in our blog...
The Luxury Wellness Retreats To Recharge At This Year
The Covid-19 pandemic has brought an untold amount of stress and worry for everybody. That's why, w...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
All Together Now: Holidays With Friends
2020 was a year of isolation, restrictions and a lot of cancelled plans. So, many of us are dreamin...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details