The perfect destination for honeymooners and party-goers alike, this Thai island is renowned across the world for its beautiful beaches, warm hospitality and vibrant nightlife.
Phuket is lovingly known as Asia's most popular beach destination and it's not hard to see why.
Unwind on the golden shores lapped by the warm gentle blue waters of the Andaman Sea and take in the sights of the spectacular scenery.
Phuket is the largest island within Thailand and has been bestowed with the title of 'Pearl of the South' with its incredible beaches, rolling hills and lush tropical jungle to explore. Reefs that surround Phuket are teeming with exotic marine life and make the island a popular choice for snorkelling and scuba diving.
Phuket boasts a variety of attractions. Visit the Khao Phra National Park, tee off on one of five prestigious golf courses or explore the Phuket aquarium. Unwind on the shores at the famous Patong Beach area of Phuket, a vibrant and lively region offering a colourful array of nightlife along the commercial strip which is lined with shops, bars and restaurants.
The weather in Phuket is generally at its best from October through to early May. The summer months can see increased rainfall, particularly from July to September and this tends to be when the seas are rougher and the beaches are narrower. However, this can be compensated by the lower hotel rates and extra value offers - ask us for details. The weather during the months of May and early June is usually good, with bright sunny days but sometimes heavy showers.
- Stay at this idyllic retreat located on the dreamy white sands of Bang Tao beach
- Make the most of your stay with watersports, tennis, an 18-hole golf course and daily activities
- Families can enjoy the kids’ club, playground, games room, arts and crafts and bicycle rentals
- Discover an array of dining options including Royal Thai cuisine and acclaimed fine Italian dining
- This paradisiacal resort located just south of Phuket is easy to reach by car and boat
- Snorkel or kayak around the island’s famed house reef at Batok Bay fronting the hotel
- Visit the dive centre for a personalised scuba instruction and diving trips to the Andaman Islands
- Pick your own seafood from local fishermen and enjoy the freshest greens grown at the resort
- Luxurious all pool villa resort - some villas even come with two pools
- There's plenty to keep the family busy including watersports, tennis, bikes and a great Kids club
- Relax at the stunning Sanctuary Spa, considered one of the best spas in Phuket
- Play the award winning, par-71 golf course or practice in the state-of-the-art golf academy
- Indulge in gourmet dining with a choice of six delicious restaurants and two bars
- Home to Phuket's only Michelin-starred restaurant.
- Trisara’s creative production team DDEN enables guests to capture their holiday stories in novel digital formats.
- Jara Spa: discover an unusual walking meditation practised by Buddhist monks or enjoy a Thai thermal massage.
- Your dedicated resort host will take you to meet some of Phuket Old Town’s interesting personalities.
- Stunning 2 to 7 bedroom pool residences, perfect for families.
- Stunning beachside retreat overlooking a lush National Park
- Escape to your own bright, spacious hideaway offering suites, pool villas and pool residences
- Take part in a variety of activities including cooking classes, watersports, tennis, fishing and diving
- Indulge in culinary delights from Thai fine dining to succulent Mediterranean fare
- The first Rosewood hotel in Asia, sustainably designed and set on 600m of beautiful beach
- Stay in one of 71 sea-facing pavilions and villas, all with private pools
- Be immersed in authentic destination dining at the Fisherman’s Village’s four restaurants
- Unwind with personalised wellness experiences at Asaya, the resort’s innovative wellness concept
- Set in Thailand's Phang Nga Bay with its famous rock outcrops, the resort boasts 56 villas with infinity pools.
- Divers have the opportunity to gain wreck dive experience and see a whole host of under sea life.
- Learn Muy Thay, the traditional Thai boxing martial art.
- Journey out on a long-tail boat and savour amazing dining options including sunrise breakfast cruise and sunset castaway cocktails.
- Pamper yourself and relax at the Six Senses Spa Village nestled in the lush tropical hillside of the resort.
- Ideal location close to two of the island's best beaches and several boutiques and restaurants
- Stay in one of the contemporary luxury villas offering superb views from their cliffside setting
- Perfect for honeymoons and the 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom villa options are great for families
- Wine and dine at Kata Rocks Clubhouse on the water’s edge with stunning Andaman Sea views
- Elevate your brunch to another level with the Signature Pool Brunch famed for its party style
- Located within a protected National Park on pristine Mai Khao beach
- Boutique property with gorgeous, modern styling featuring open-air outdoor bathrooms
- Enjoy three beachfront swimming pools, including a 240sqm fun pool with bubble beds and poolside salas
- Delicious dining options include a trendy beach front bar and lounge
- Take part in activities including cooking classes, yoga, street food markets and movie nights
- Amanpuri was the very first Aman resort and remains its ultra-luxurious flagship property
- Set on one of the best beaches in Phuket with idyllic white sands and turquoise waters
- Stay in authentically Thai pavilions and villas on the lush hillside joined by raised walkways
- Children and teens will love both the Eco-Beach Discovery Centre and The Hot Spot hangout area
- De-stress at the Holistic Wellness Centre with bespoke treatments, traditional Chinese medicine, and classical Thai massages
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on Other Shores
The Best Luxury Hotel Spas in the World
Self-care and relaxation are the two things that are often left by the wayside when life gets busy ...Other Shores Team - April, 2022
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
Best Family Holidays for 2022
Family has never felt more important. If you're going to get the whole gang together and spend q...Other Shores Team - March, 2022
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
All Together Now: Holidays With Friends
2020 was a year of isolation, restrictions and a lot of cancelled plans. So, many of us are dreamin...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
The Luxury Wellness Retreats To Recharge At This Year
The Covid-19 pandemic has brought an untold amount of stress and worry for everybody. That's why, w...Other Shores Team - December, 2021
10 Jaw-Dropping Millionaire Holiday Hideaways
Since so many holidays have been cancelled or postponed lately, your next trip may as well be a big...Tom - February, 2022
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details