Phuket is lovingly known as Asia's most popular beach destination and it's not hard to see why.
Unwind on the golden shores lapped by the warm gentle blue waters of the Andaman Sea and take in the sights of the spectacular scenery.
Phuket is the largest island within Thailand and has been bestowed with the title of 'Pearl of the South' with its incredible beaches, rolling hills and lush tropical jungle to explore. Reefs that surround Phuket are teeming with exotic marine life and make the island a popular choice for snorkelling and scuba diving.
Phuket boasts a variety of attractions. Visit the Khao Phra National Park, tee off on one of five prestigious golf courses or explore the Phuket aquarium. Unwind on the shores at the famous Patong Beach area of Phuket, a vibrant and lively region offering a colourful array of nightlife along the commercial strip which is lined with shops, bars and restaurants.
The weather in Phuket is generally at its best from October through to early May. The summer months can see increased rainfall, particularly from July to September and this tends to be when the seas are rougher and the beaches are narrower. However, this can be compensated by the lower hotel rates and extra value offers - ask us for details. The weather during the months of May and early June is usually good, with bright sunny days but sometimes heavy showers.
- Get up close and help to feed and bathe the elephants
- Take a jungle river canoe trip down the Sok River
- Go on a jungle trek and enjoy lunch served in the rainforest
- Choose the gorgeous beach, beautiful pool or pampering Spa for wonderful relaxation
- Take in the views from the dizzying heights of Banyan Tree Bangkok’s open-air rooftop restaurant and bar
- Enjoy a full-day private tour of Bangkok’s most famous sights, temples and the Grand Temple
- Spend a full day exploring the tropical Island of Phuket on a private guided tour
- Hop across the Andaman Sea to idyllic islands and beaches
- Enjoy exemplary service from four of Thailand's finest boutique hotels
- Sway between palm trees in a hammock, listening to the waves lap at the shore
- Add optional tours to Similan Islands, Phang Nga Bay and Phra Nang Cave Beach
- Luxuriate in your private pool pavilion at Rosewood Phuket
- Two of the three restaurants at Rosewood Phuket have been in the recognised Michelin Guide
- Stay at Bangkok's visually stunning Rosewood Bangkok
- Spoil yourself with a decadent Afternoon Gin & Tea at Rosewood Bangkok
- Visit a market and select your ingredients before you try your hand at cooking
- Sample delicious delights such as dim sum, Hokkien noodles and Khao Kaeng
- Enjoy a lunch of Khao Soy, a noodle soup, after visiting some of Chiang Mai's important temples
- Explore the Royal Grand Palace and admire the famous Buddha statue at Wat Pho
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details