Idyllically located on a pristine stretch of white sand and beneath the watchful eye of the Marble Mountains, the Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa is the quintessential beach hotel.
The design is contemporary with subtle accents of South East Asia; it is truly modern with a wide array of comforts. There are 193 guest rooms all offering extensive sea views which can be admired through the floor-to-ceiling windows. The large bathrooms, Wi-Fi and air conditioning ensure that guests are always comfortable.
Inside the hotel complex, guests may spend the days on the beach soaking up the sun, or in the large swimming pool, which has a waterslide. The dedicated club for children ensures adults have some much-needed time alone to indulge in a treatment at the fully-equipped spa, work out in the fitness centre or just relax with a good book.
Each of the restaurants serves tempting cuisine ranging from a casual lunch at Pool House, to the Beach House where tantalising Vietnamese cooking titillates the taste buds. The Pool House serves international food throughout the day with ocean views.
Restaurants and Bars
- Green House - A relax and open plan kitchen/dining concept serving all meals. The cuisine offered includes Vietnamese and Mediterranean prepared and served fresh from the restaurants show kitchen. Breakfast Buffet from 6.30-10.30am, a la carte from 6.30-11am and all day menu serviced from 11am-11pm. Located on the ground floor lobby area.
- Beach House - With a more elegant decor to the Green House, the restaurants specialises on seafood including some authentic recipes from various regions around Vietnam. In addition a wide range of imported meats are offered and prepared Western style. The restaurant features indoor and al fresco dining spaces right on the beach including an open outdoor pavilion. Dinner served from 6-10.30pm. Located by the Beach Pool.
- Pool House - The Pool House is adjacent to the main resort pool with spectacular sea views. This open structure serves favorites of both Vietnamese and Western cuisine. Vietnamese soup noodles, salads, western style Sandwiches and ice creams are the speciality of this outlet. Pool and beach drink service available from 7am-sunset and restaurant hours from 10am-6pm. Located by the Beach Pool.
- Terrasse - Located in the heart of the property and offering unrivaled views of the resort and ocean beyond. The venue offers outdoor seating as well as indoor and is designed with a contemporary and modern feel throughout. Seats by the expansive windows or by the style lounge bar are particularly recommended. The Terrasse is the ideal place for a daytime snack or relaxing drinks in the evening. Open all day between 10am to late. Located on the Lobby Level.
- Baguette - Conveniently located within the retail area of the resort and offers home-made bakeries, ice creams and deli items. Open all day between 6am-6pm. Located by the Promenade.
For family entertainment, be sure to check out the daily activities. Guests may choose to play billiards, table tennis or even learn how to fly a kite.
Considered Vietnam’s most significant archaeological site, the My Son ruins were the chief place of worship of the former ruling Champa kings. A full-day tour to these ancient structures is well worthwhile.
Transfer: 20 Mins
1/12 - Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa
2/12 - Outdoor bathroom at Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa
3/12 - Swimming pool at Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa
4/12 - Dining at Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa
5/12 - Lobby at Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa
6/12 - Interior at Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa
7/12 - Bedroom at Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa
8/12 - Private pool at Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa
9/12 - Dining at Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa
10/12 - Bedroom at Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa
11/12 - Spa at Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa
12/12 - Bathroom at Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details