A unique area of astounding natural beauty, Halong Bay sits in the north of Vietnam and has been a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1994.
Mountainous limestone karsts rise dramatically out of the tropical blue sea and teem with local wildlife including monkeys, lizards and antelope.
We recommend taking a two-night cruise around the calm waters of the bay on a traditional Chinese junk. You’ll escape the crowds and experience floating villages and local Vietnamese life.
- Discover the sights of Phnom Penh in a traditional cyclo
- Explore the temples including Bayon Temple with its 216 faces carved out of the rock
- Take a boat to the Cai Be floating market and cruise on to Dong Hoa Hiep Island
- Spend the night on board a Junk amongst the stunning karst formations of Halong Bay
- Marvel at the beautiful scenery of World Heritage Site Halong Bay
- Enjoy views over beautiful terraced paddy fields in Muong Hoa valley
- Relax on a boat cruise on the romantic Perfume River in Hue
- Discover the charms of Hoi An on a walking tour and see the 400 year old Japanese Covered Bridge
- Visit an ancient longhouse
- Take a leisurely 5km bike ride through paddy fields to Dong Tam Village
- Admire the dramatic limestone peaks of Halong Bay, a World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a morning boat trip to Cai Rang Floating Market
Elegantly fusing old-fashioned elegance with modern facilities, the three ships, or junks as they are called, beautifully blend into the stunning craggy bay of Halong. The junks are large traditional wooden structures and are lovingly known as the Three Sisters. Violet, Jasmine and Ginger (the three sisters) are finely crafted utilising dark teak wood accented with rich golds, plush reds and ...
Three hours drive east of Hanoi lies the wonders of Halong Bay with more than 1,600 limestone islets rising up out of the water. Famous for its junk boat cruises, the best way to see Halong Bay’s natural beauty is by boat. Bhaya Cruises offer three different boats, the Bhaya Classic, The Legend Halong and The Au Co, all with traditional design as well as modern luxury facilities. The Bhaya Class...
Along with luxurious amenities and stunning views, Paradise Cruises provides guests with personalised service from beginning to end. Whether you choose to set sail aboard Paradise Luxury, Paradise Elegance, Paradise Peak or Paradise Prestige, you’re guaranteed luxury accommodation and an unforgettable experience. Cruises are either two days, one night (Paradise Elegance, Luxury and Peak) or three...
- Take a cooking class and learn about "Royal" restaurant cuisine
- Visit a neighbourhood "wet" market to learn about Vietnamese ingredients
- Learn about rice cultivation and enjoy lunch with a local family
- Discover local street food and have a drink or two at a live music cafe
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details