Fall into the ebb and flow of this majestic country where spectacular scenery hides around every corner. From the misty green mountains of Sapa to the mysterious wetlands of the Mekong Delta, we’ll show you this soulful country in all its spiritual beauty.
From the French colonial rule through to the problematic war of the sixties, Vietnam is a country that has undergone extensive change. Come here to see the underground tunnels of the Viet Cong and explore the cultural sites that make up this beautiful country, from the citadel of Hue to the historic streets of Hoi An.
This heady mix of Franco-Asian culture combined with the warmth of the people and exceptionally high standard of accommodation makes Vietnam a 'must' for those in search of a unique and diverse touring destination.
There’s a frenetic energy that pulses through Vietnam’s two major cities. Whether it’s Ho Chi Minh’s vibrant metropolitan allure or the colonial charm of Hanoi, you’ll feel compelled to hit the streets and discover these great cities for yourself.
On the waterways of the Mekong Delta restaurants, homes and boats float against the backdrop of this fertile landscape. As we guide you upstream, you’ll gain an insight into local Vietnamese life.
The food of Vietnam is some of the most delicate and carefully balanced in the world. Throughout this country, you’ll feast on regional dishes that combine staple ingredients like lime, chilli and the abundant rice noodle. Slurp down a bowl of the iconic noodle soup, pho. A must eat for anyone interested in Vietnamese cuisine.
Sink your toes into the soft sands of a beach resort and indulge yourself in some serious rest and relaxation. For tropical beaches and remote hideaway islands, Vietnam leaves you spoilt for choice with her expansive coastline and a wide choice of oceanside destinations.
The months between October and March offer the best weather for travelling throughout Vietnam. Even outside these months, when monsoon patterns fluctuate between the north and south, rains are short and the temperature still warm.
Vietnam’s diverse history can be better understood at the capital’s museums, while simply sitting with a drink at a road-side café, watching the world go by, is a wonderful way to while away an afternoon and gain a true taste of Vietnamese life. The beauty of Halong Bay offers the perfect photo opportunity as a day trip and the Old Quarter is best experienced by bicycle or tuk-tuk.
Explore the Cu Chi Tunnels - used by Vietnamese soldiers as hiding spots during combat - and embark on a tour of the city where French influences abound. Head to the Ben Thanh market for local souvenirs and handmade crafts or visit tourist favourite, the Jade Emperor Pagoda. A tour of the French colonialist Notre Dame Cathedral should also be on your ‘must see’ list.
- Discover the sights of Phnom Penh in a traditional cyclo
- Explore the temples including Bayon Temple with its 216 faces carved out of the rock
- Take a boat to the Cai Be floating market and cruise on to Dong Hoa Hiep Island
- Spend the night on board a Junk amongst the stunning karst formations of Halong Bay
- Marvel at the beautiful scenery of this World Heritage Site
- Enjoy views over beautiful terraced paddy fields in Muong Hoa valley
- Relax on a boat cruise on the romantic Perfume River
- Take a walking tour of this quaint town
- Sail along the Mekong River aboard the luxurious Aqua Mekong
- Explore the riverine island of Gieng Islet on foot or a cycle
- Visit a local village and witness the weavers at work before crossing the Vinh Xuong Border
- See some of the remote fishing villages around Tonle Sap Lake
- Visit an ancient longhouse
- Take a leisurely 5km bike ride through paddy fields to Dong Tam Village
- Admire the dramatic limestone peaks of this World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a boat cruise and watch the local merchants trading their wares from their sampans
- Visit the impressive Pak Ou Caves carved out of a limestone cliff with Buddha images
- Explore Hanoi's Old Quarter on a guided walking tour
- Discover the charming ancient town of Hoi An with your guide
- Witness the sunset from the historic and scenic Angkor Wat
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details