Tropical North Queensland is home to two of Australia’s magnificent, iconic natural wonders; a place where stunning coral reefs and marine wildlife vie for attention with lush, tropical rainforests.
From Cairns in the north to Brisbane in the south, along the Sunshine and Gold Coasts, through the world’s oldest living rainforest and past the magnificent natural wonder that is the Great Barrier Reef, Queensland is a diverse Australian territory to discover.
North Queensland is home to two of Australia’s most famous and magnificent natural wonders; the stunning coral Great Barrier Reef with its incredible marine wildlife and the lush, tropical rainforests rich in verdant plants and ancient species.
When it comes to beaches, the diversity of this stretch of Australian coast offers sands to marvel at. There are the golden sands of Surfers Paradise which offer a perfect base for families; or for a romantic honeymoon, the pristine white beaches of the Whitsunday Islands include the Guinness Book of World Records-breaking Whitehaven Beach; or you can even sunbathe next to the blue waters of Fraser Island’s amazing freshwater Lake McKenzie on your adventure to this unique isle.
And for when you’re all beached out, the rum factory in Bundaberg, the gourmet restaurants of Noosa, Daintree’s astonishing rainforests and the stunning botanic gardens of Brisbane await in this east Australian province of wonders!
Combine your trip with a stop in Dubai en route to Australia for a luxurious twin-destination holiday of a lifetime. The tropical northern half of Australia is best visited in its dry season of May to October. Temperatures don’t fall throughout the year, so whenever you visit it will be hot, however rainfall is at its most during the months of December to March.
Only accessible by helicopter and feeling utterly remote in these crystalline seas, there’s nothing but the pristine shores of Hazard Bay, ethereal night skies and Great Barrier Reef’s rich marine life for company here at Orpheus Island Lodge. This is pure luxury for your stay in Australia and is considered the countries most exclusive and luxurious resorts for sure, though Orpheus Island Lodge i...
- Indulge on premium wines during your Swan Valley Food & Wine Tour in Perth
- Spend a spectacular day exploring the Great Barrier Reef during your cruise
- Watch the sunrise at the stunning Kata Tjuta
- Join a guided tour of the Sydney Opera House
- Travel in a small group of up to 20 people on this luxury guided escorted tour
- Visit Aboriginal communities and guides who provide an insight into their culture, tradition, and their relationship with the land – including medicines derived from the forest itself
- Visit Australia's most iconic attractions including the Great Barrier Reef, Uluru and Sydney Harbour
- Discover the natural beauty of New South Wales' Blue Mountains and it's award-winning wines in the Hunter Valley
- Explore the world's largest sand island by 4WD on a two night Fraser Island adventure
- Snorkel over the Great Barrier Reef directly from the beach at Heron Island
- Sail through Whitsundays, 74 rainforest clad islands off the coast of Airlie Beach
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Tropical North Queensland on a 4WD rainforest adventure
- Visit some of Sydney's highlights including The Rocks, Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge and Bondi Beach
- Explore the beauty and attractions along this beautiful coastline at your own pace
- Relax for a few nights in this delightful and laid back, beach side resort
- Discover Sydney's historic Rocks District, watch surfers at Bondi Beach and cruise Sydney's iconic harbour
- Explore two of Australia's most iconic sights, Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta (Olgas)
- Sail across the Coral Sea for a Great Barrier Reef experience and snorkel over this majestic natural wonder
- Discover the ancient rainforests of Daintree National Park and Cape Tribulation
- Be whisked away by helicopter for a picnic lunch on a secluded sand island at Vlassof Cay
- Take in the stunning beauty of the Whitsunday Islands from the air on a helicopter flight to Whitehaven Beach
- Enjoy a private tour of the breathtaking World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park
- Take in the beauty of Sydney Harbour aboard a 52-foot luxury motor cruiser
- Stay in a luxury tented pavilion at Longitude 131° and discover the magic of Uluru and Kata Tjuta
- Discover your own private beach, enjoy exquisite cuisine and explore the Great Barrier Reefs underwater world
- Discover the island's wildlife - sea lions, kangaroos, wallabies, koalas and if you are lucky even echidnas and goannas
- Cruise around Sydney's spectacular harbour on a 52-foot motor yacht and explore the beautiful Blue Mountains on a small group tour
- Take a cruise around the Whitsundays, relax on the soft white sands of Whitehaven Beach
- Snorkel over the mesmerising Great Barrier Reef and explore the ancient rainforests of Daintree National park and Cape Tribulation
Riley sits on Cairns Esplanade overlooking the Coral Sea and is just a few minutes’ walk to downtown Cairns and The Pier. There are 311 rooms and suites offering views of the city, pool or Coral sea. The contemporary rooms are bright and airy, featuring modern amenities such as in-room iPad control centres and Staycast by Google Chromecast for all your favourite streaming services. The focal poin...
Find out more in our blog...
The Most Beautiful Places to Go Wine-Tasting This Year
Warm temperatures. Long sunny days. Clear blue skies. Amazing, gourmet food. What could possibly ma...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
Which One&Only Resort Should You Visit This Year?
When it comes to holidays, everyone's looking for something different. The One&Only Resorts portfol...Joanne - July, 2021
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details