- Your stay includes all gourmet meals, quality wines, beers and spirits and an all-inclusive mini-bar
- Enjoy an inclusive daily curated experience such as an island cruise, snorkelling or nature-based guided activity
- Make unlimited use of the motorised dinghies, paddle boards, kayaks, catamaran and snorkelling equipment
- Take your pick from neighbouring island beaches for private beach picnics prepared by the chef
- You’ll have all the amenities of Hamilton Island on your doorstep at this exclusive adult-only haven
- Experience complete privacy in each of the pavilions situated in natural Australian bushland with outstanding views
- Laze on secluded local beaches with the personalised and complimentary beach drop-off and pick up service
- Join one of qualia's signature food and wine experiences such as the ‘Talk & Taste’ sessions
Hamilton Island is one of 74 tropical islands that make up the Whitsundays off the coast of central Queensland. The island is easily accessed by air with regular direct flights from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Cairns or by water from the Australian resort town of Airlie Beach. The island is a holiday destination of its own, with 12 restaurants, bars, swimming pools and over 65 activities avail...
Peppers Beach Club is an elegant beach resort ideally located in the heart of Port Douglas on Davidson Street, less than 10 minutes’ walk from lively Macrossan Street and just a few minutes from Queensland’s famous Four-Mile Beach. The 75 tropically inspired rooms here comprise Spa and One Bedroom suites perfect for couples, and two and three bedroom suites ideal for families and groups of friends...
- Experience renowned diving at the Cod Hole and swim with giant potato cod
- Hike to Cooks Look for panoramic views of Lizard Island and the Coral Sea
- Take a dinghy to spend a day on a secluded beach with a deluxe picnic
- Snorkel directly off the beach to the Clam Garden and see spectacular giant clams
Daintree Eco Lodge and Spa is set in the spectacular World-Heritage Listed Daintree Rainforest, offering a secluded wilderness adventure in Queensland’s Tropical North. The 15 eco-friendly suites sit deep in the forest under the canopy of Bull Kauri trees and offer you the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the natural environment that surrounds you. Take a guided rainforest walk around the ...
With its string of irresistible fine-dining restaurants, a heavenly holistic spa, watersports including underwater Seabob adventures, scuba, snorkelling and jet ski, plus several swimming pools that look out towards the ocean, you can see why. The hotel itself is split into three distinct – though equally enticing – accommodation options: the Lagoon, Pool and Beach Wings which will see you either...
There are 255 spacious and elegant rooms and suites, ranging from Superior Rooms with tropical garden, city or pool views to Horizon Club Marina View Suites with access to the exclusive Horizon Club Lounge – where complimentary light buffet breakfast and evening drinks with canapés are served. The resort pool sits in the centre of the hotel, surrounded by lofty palms and wooden sun decks where yo...
Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort is conveniently located in the heart of the upscale seaside resort of Noosa, sandwiched between the tranquil Noosa River and the relaxed Hastings Street – a beachside thoroughfare brimming with pavement cafés, designer shops and al fresco dining. The 176 stylishly appointed rooms, suites and villas are decorated with light grey tones and bright orange accents, with wal...
- Socialise with other guests and enjoy Brigadier’s punch & canapés served in the Lounge at 5pm
- Enjoy Aqua Aerobics in the heated mineral pool or beachfront yoga
- Brigadier’s Lounge Honesty Bar, a tradition originating from Brigadier Thomson’s Officers Mess
- Explore Palm Cove on the resorts vintage style cruiser bikes
- Dine under the stars and canopy of palms and Melaleucas at Palm Cove's most romantic restaurant
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on Other Shores
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
Which One&Only Resort Should You Visit This Year?
When it comes to holidays, everyone's looking for something different. The One&Only Resorts portfol...Joanne - July, 2021
Top Tourist Attractions in Australia
The top tourist attractions in Australia come in all shapes and sizes! With history, arts, dining a...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
The Most Beautiful Places to Go Wine-Tasting This Year
Warm temperatures. Long sunny days. Clear blue skies. Amazing, gourmet food. What could possibly ma...Other Shores Team - May, 2022
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details