South Australia is a worthy stop on your tailor-made tour Down Under… home to the Barossa Valley, Kangaroo Island, Adelaide and Flinders Ranges.
For wildlife enthusiasts, head to Kangaroo Island, where you can surround yourself with sea lions at Seal Bay, and get up close to native kangaroos, koalas and penguins.
Then there’s the Barossa Valley; deemed one of the country’s oldest and finest wine producing areas. Some 150 wineries and cellar doors combine with award-winning restaurants and artisan food producers to create a centre of gastronomic indulgence. A hot air balloon ride is an ideal way to gain a real sense of the miles upon miles of vines here, and the golfing opportunities are also world-class.
The outback in South Australia is where you’ll find the Flinders Ranges, Lake Eyre and Simpson Desert. In Flinders Ranges you’ll find exceptional star gazing opportunities, rare wildlife and Aboriginal history. Or if it’s something a little more adrenaline fuelled that sparks your interest, we suggest a 4WD experience in the Simpson Desert.
Base your stay in South Australia’s coastal capital – Adelaide – and you’ll be rewarded with spacious parklands, museums and bustling markets. We recommend taking the vintage tram from the city to the traditional seaside village of Glenelg where you can swim with wild dolphins and soak up the rays on the white sand beach.
Speak to an Inspiring Travel Company Travel Specialist for a bespoke quote and tailormade tour to South Australia.
- Spend three nights aboard the iconic Indian Pacific travelling across contrasting landscapes from the Indian Ocean to the Pacific
- Enjoy views of Sydney's spectacular harbour from your Full Harbour View Room at Four Seasons Sydney Hotel
- Travel through Australia's Red Centre from Adelaide to Darwin on your two night Ghan rail adventure
- Discover the unique landscapes of Kangaroo Island and Flinders Ranges
- Sample some of Australia's premier wines in the McClaren Vale, Barossa and Clare Valley wine regions
- Look out for wildlife endemic to Australia such as kangaroos. koalas and emus
- Take in the dramatic landscapes of rolling hills and rugged coastline on one of Australia's most scenic drives
- Discover this magical island with its unique scenery and abundance of wildlife including seals, kangaroos, koalas and echidnas
- Discover the island's wildlife - sea lions, kangaroos, wallabies, koalas and if you are lucky even echidnas and goannas
- Cruise around Sydney's spectacular harbour on a 52-foot motor yacht and explore the beautiful Blue Mountains on a small group tour
- Take a cruise around the Whitsundays, relax on the soft white sands of Whitehaven Beach
- Snorkel over the mesmerising Great Barrier Reef and explore the ancient rainforests of Daintree National park and Cape Tribulation
- Indulge on premium wines during your Swan Valley Food & Wine Tour in Perth
- Spend a spectacular day exploring the Great Barrier Reef during your cruise
- Watch the sunrise at the stunning Kata Tjuta
- Join a guided tour of the Sydney Opera House
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details