A superb location means you’ll be within walking distance of key attractions such as the Art Gallery of South Australia, the National Wine Centre and Adelaide’s Botanical Gardens. You’ll also find several bars, restaurants and a range of eclectic shops just a few moments away in Rundle Street and Rundle Mall. The hotel offers 120 rooms including their Classic Rooms, rooms with balconies and Majes...
Housed in a 1930s heritage listed building, Mayfair Hotel preserves one of Adelaide’s most iconic buildings by ensuring many of its historic aspects have been retained during the multi-million-dollar transformation to become one of the city’s finest hotels. City attractions such as Adelaide Botanic Garden, Art Gallery of South Australia and Migration Museum are within walking distance from Mayfair...
Surrounded by spectacular landscapes and outback scenery, Rawnsley Park Station overlooks the southern side of Wilpena Pound in South Australia’s wild and breathtakingly beautiful Flinders Ranges. The Woolshed Restaurant, housed in an authentic Australian woolshed, is open for dinner each evening. The restaurant offers an ever-changing menu of modern Australian cuisine - such as the Rawnsley lamb ...
- Dinner at the award-winning Appellation restaurant is included serving fresh dishes from the kitchen garden
- Explore the magical Barossa Valley by e-bike, cruising by endless vineyards and visiting local wineries
- Relax on your suite’s private terrace positioned to provide complete privacy and glorious sunset views
- Savour a gourmet breakfast with kangaroos in native bushland on a private escorted tour
- Stay in a restored 1851 farmhouse, formerly a sheep farming homestead for a remote outback experience
- Enjoy approximately 7 hours of daily guided experiences amongst the 60,000-acre private conservation reserve
- Join expert field guides as they showcase the region’s geological history, wildlife and conservation projects
- Experience 4WD and walking safaris, wildlife-viewing from the Hide and bush-tucker dinners at Prairie Hotel
Wilpena Pound Resort is the only property located within the striking Ikara Flinders Ranges National Park. The resort is located five hours’ drive north of Adelaide - via Port Augusta, or the Barossa and Clare Valley wine growing regions - while charter flights can be also arranged from Adelaide, Kangaroo Island, Port Augusta o...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on Other Shores
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
The Most Beautiful Places to Go Wine-Tasting This Year
Warm temperatures. Long sunny days. Clear blue skies. Amazing, gourmet food. What could possibly ma...Other Shores Team - May, 2022
Top Tourist Attractions in Australia
The top tourist attractions in Australia come in all shapes and sizes! With history, arts, dining a...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
Which One&Only Resort Should You Visit This Year?
When it comes to holidays, everyone's looking for something different. The One&Only Resorts portfol...Joanne - July, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details