Head south to Victoria on your Australian adventure and you won’t be disappointed by the wonders that await.
The state capital, Melbourne, is a vibrant city bursting with top eateries, world-class events and a diverse culture. Make sure you leave time for St Kilda, the city’s top museums and of course a spot of retail therapy!
Then there’s the rugged beauty to discover on a drive along the Great Ocean Road including the famous limestone formations, the Twelve Apostles; the top Aussie tipples in the Yarra Valley and the glorious Mornington Peninsular. Take a trip to see the fairy penguins waddle on Phillip Island, walk along Ninety Mile Beach, and cruise Australia’s biggest expanse of inland waterways at Gippsland Lakes.
And of course, if you fancy an authentic Victoria experience, you could always stop for one of the state’s top sporting events, such as cricket and horse racing too.
Team your adventures with our selection of suggested tours and top regional hotels and you have the makings of a superb Victoria experience with Inspiring Travel Company.
- Great Ocean Road - One of Australia's most scenic drives through rolling countryside and along dramatic coastlines
- Explore Ballarat and its open-air museum re-enacting life during the areas gold-rush era
- Hike through the pristine wilderness or cruise to Wineglass Bay at Freycinet National Park
- Find a high vantage point or take a cruise out from Jervis Bay to spot dolphins and whales (whales migrate through Jervis Bay late May to late November)
- Visit charming unspoiled seaside towns en-route such as Batemans Bay, Narooma and Lakes Entrance
- Follow one of the national parks hiking trails through lush forests, along secluded beaches while trying to spot native wildlife such as echidnas and emus
- Watch Phillip Island's little penguins return to their burrows at night
- Take in the dramatic landscapes of rolling hills and rugged coastline on one of Australia's most scenic drives
- Discover this magical island with its unique scenery and abundance of wildlife including seals, kangaroos, koalas and echidnas
- An area of outstanding natural beauty, with hiking trails, spectacular view points, waterfalls and an abundance of native wildlife
- One of Australia's most scenic coastal drives, marvel at attractions such as Twelve Apostles and Bay of Islands
- Visit the Nobbies, home to a large colony of Australian fur seals and Summerland Beach where Little penguins come ashore at sunset
- Enjoy wine tastings, breathtaking scenery and gourmet dining in one of the world's premier wine growing regions
- Discover the island's wildlife - sea lions, kangaroos, wallabies, koalas and if you are lucky even echidnas and goannas
- Cruise around Sydney's spectacular harbour on a 52-foot motor yacht and explore the beautiful Blue Mountains on a small group tour
- Take a cruise around the Whitsundays, relax on the soft white sands of Whitehaven Beach
- Snorkel over the mesmerising Great Barrier Reef and explore the ancient rainforests of Daintree National park and Cape Tribulation
- Indulge on premium wines during your Swan Valley Food & Wine Tour in Perth
- Spend a spectacular day exploring the Great Barrier Reef during your cruise
- Watch the sunrise at the stunning Kata Tjuta
- Join a guided tour of the Sydney Opera House
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details