Western Australia’s capital offers a unique mix of metropolitan attractions and laid-back, beachside charm.
The sunniest state capital city in Australia, Perth offers visitors an array of ways to relax, adventure and explore.
Nestled on the banks of the sparkling Swan River, the city is home to around 40 kilometres of coastline, a superb selection of bars and restaurants, beautiful parks and plenty of fascinating wildlife. Active visitors can take part in watersports along the stretch of the Swan River that winds through the city centre.
Visit Kings Park and the Botanical Gardens for some leafy shade from the sun. Follow the Bushland Nature Trail in Kings Park to learn more about Western Australia’s incredible biodiversity, or head out on the Law Walk for lovely river views.
Cruise down the Swan River to reach the celebrated Swan Valley wine region. Spend an afternoon (or more) exploring wineries and cellar doors that produce some of Australia’s best cabernet sauvignons and chardonnays. For a superb day trip from Perth, head to Rottnest Island for excellent snorkelling, surfing, diving and cycling. Internet-famous quokkas are the island’s sole native land mammal, though you may also spot fur seals, dolphins and whales from the shore.
To start planning your personalised itinerary for a holiday to Perth, get in touch with our Travel Specialists.
- Spend three nights aboard the iconic Indian Pacific train travelling across contrasting landscapes from the Indian Ocean to the Pacific
- Enjoy views of Sydney's spectacular harbour from your Full Harbour View Room at Four Seasons Sydney Hotel
- Travel through Australia's Red Centre from Adelaide to Darwin on your two-night Ghan railway adventure
- Take in sweeping views of Perth's skyline from Kings Park or wander through Fremantle's historic streets
- Sample some of Australia's finest wines in the Margaret River region or explore underground caverns at Ngilgi Caves
- Drive through karri forests, follow the rugged southern coastline and in to the remote outback
- Wander through thousands of limestone spires formed over millions of years at the Pinnacles Desert
- Witness the beauty of this area from the air on a flight to Cape Leveque
- Marvel at the fascinating beehive shaped domes from the air on a flight over the mystical Bungle Bungles
- Explore the wetlands and Aboriginal rock art of Kakadu National Park from Wildman Wilderness Lodge
- Wander through a desert of mystical limestone pinnacles said to have formed 25, 000 years ago
- Explore the rugged terrain and spectacular gorges of Kalbarri National Park
- Witness sociable dolphins swim close to the shore and try to spot turtles and manta rays swim by
- Stroll along Broome's pristine Cable Beach and watch spectacular sun sets over the Indian Ocean
- Indulge on premium wines during your Swan Valley Food & Wine Tour in Perth
- Spend a spectacular day exploring the Great Barrier Reef during your cruise
- Watch the sunrise at the stunning Kata Tjuta
- Join a guided tour of the Sydney Opera House
Stay in the lap of luxury at The Ritz-Carlton, Perth, a sumptuous haven specialising in impeccable service and indulgent amenities. There’s an outdoor infinity pool that’s prime for cooling off while gazing out over the Swan River, and a holistic spa offering a range of treatments as well as hydrotherapy experiences. A gym with yoga studio also features here, and there’s an exclusive Ritz-Carlton ...
QT Perth builds on the QT brand’s renowned reputation for luxurious settings, flawless design, and quirky hospitality. If you’re looking for your stay in Perth to be both glamourous and effortlessly cool, this designer hotel is the only choice. With a focus on art and design, this hotel offers a personalised guest experience, unforgettable dining, and a signature touch of QT charm. Perfect for mod...
Well aware of its glamorous surroundings, famous fashion outlets and nearby cocktail bars, the InterContinental Perth City Centre hotel certainly looks and feels the sophisticated part. Not least the Loft Lounge Bar - Serving up high tea in the afternoon and lip-smacking cocktails at night in either a chic main room or even better – out on the terrace overlooking central Perth – at least one after...
Taking pride of place on the shores of Perth’s Swan River, Crown Towers hotel and the surrounding Crown Perth complex are unrivalled in the city, when it comes to scale and abundance of onsite facilities. This super-sleek, modern hotel has access to nearly 40 separate bars, restaurants, food halls, cafés and fast-food joints as well as nightclubs, live music venues, a fully-fledged theatre and gl...
COMO The Treasury, Perth occupies a group of late Victorian stone and brick buildings which were once Perth’s original General Post Office and the Treasury, locally known as the ‘State Buildings’. During a multimillion-dollar restoration of these buildings and the surrounding Cathedral Square redevelopment, the architects ensured that 95 per cent of the buildings’ 19th-century origins were retain...
Find out more in our blog...
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
The Most Beautiful Places to Go Wine-Tasting This Year
Warm temperatures. Long sunny days. Clear blue skies. Amazing, gourmet food. What could possibly ma...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details