Home to luscious jungles, radiant coral reefs, miraculous hidden waterfalls, and a plethora of rare indigenous wildlife, Fiji is the ideal place to lose yourself in natural opulence.
A delightful cluster of 333 islands, Fiji offers shining sun, temperate seas, and world-famous diving opportunities.
Famed for their pristine coral reefs that are teeming with over 1,500 different species of fish, these gleaming waters are not to be missed.
Fiji’s underwater seascapes showcase a kaleidoscope of soft coral, accented with of swathes of eye-catching colour from an incredible wealth of marine life. Known as the "soft coral capital of the world", Fiji has made itself a world leader in eco-tourism, and you'll find your aquatic activities to be both fascinating and ethical. Whether you're an experienced scuba diver or novice snorkeller, a holiday in Fiji will provide you with the ultimate marine adventure.
Meanwhile, beach lovers can get their fix of sublime sandy perfection from the comfort of a sun lounger, take in the delights of the coast from horseback, or gaze upon the spectacular shores of celebrated islands like Levu, Mamanuca, and Yasawa from the deck of a luxury boat.
And if relaxation is the name of the game, receive a centuries-old spa experience and take a mud bath in one of Fiji’s natural thermal pools.
Visitors still looking to scratch their adventurous itch can take on the challenge of climbing Mount Tomanivi, or submerse themselves into the clear rushing waters of a beautiful 165-foot waterfall in Vanuatu.
As the Fijian people are listed amongst the happiest in the world, you can expect the warmest of welcomes and enthusiastic hospitality throughout your stay. However you plan to spend your time in Fiji, one thing is certain – you will discover your own piece of paradise.
- Owned by Red Bull’s co-founder, this is an exclusive private island with just 25 Residences
- Indulge with a complimentary, 60-minute welcome COMO Shambhala Massage at the spa, surrounded by calming ponds
- Extraordinary activities range from watersports to an 18-hole golf course and horseback riding through coconut groves
- Savour flavourful dishes across the five restaurants, or privately in your Residence and around the island
- Experience an intimate, adults-only resort with just 36 freestanding beachfront villas ideal for honeymoons
- Romantic experiences include private beach picnics with Veuve Clicquot Champagne on the nearby Monu Island
- Sail to the incredible island of Monuriki, the setting of Tom Hanks’ movie, ‘Cast Away’
- Opt for three days of massage bliss with the Unlimited ‘60 Minute’ Massage Retreat package
- Families will be provided with 4 hours of Baby Butler sitting per villa each day.
- Older kids will love activities such as kayaking tours, fun fishing trips and learning island survival skills.
- Kids aged ten years plus can join the VOMO PADI dive instructors for a Discover Scuba Dive to a depth of 12 metres.
- While the kids are having fun, parents can take time out in the adults-only chill zone.
- The Cousteau Dive Center is run by the son of legendary scuba-pioneer Jacques Cousteau
- At award-winning Bula Kids’ club, nannies are assigned to every child aged five and under
- The restaurant features designated adults-only and family areas, with stunning views of Savusavu Bay
- Visit the local pearl farm, a traditional Fijian village or snorkel with the resident marine biologist
- Full-Board resort with ten private beaches and 18 luxury bungalows set on the pristine white beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive to see vividly coloured corals and learn about authentic Fijian culture
- Discover the setting of the 1980’s movie ‘The Blue Lagoon’ starring Brooke Shields and Christopher Atkins
- Visit the award-winning Baravi Spa, Fiji’s first beachfront spa just metres from the ocean’s edge
- Transfer directly from the airport to a private luxury lounge for a seamless arrival
- Your breakfast eggs are produced by the 170 free range chickens on Kokomo Private Island
- Visit the five-acre farm, hydroponics garden and vanilla plantation at this small luxury resort
- Get involved in sustainability initiatives, coral restoration projects and adopt a manta ray
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (including in-villa dining) Non-alcoholic beverages Non-motorised watersports are included
- This romantic, adults-only boutique hotel is the first and only Fijian resort with authentic over-water bures
- Head to the neighbouring uninhabited Mociu Private Island (Honeymoon Island) for snorkelling, picnics, and sunrise hikes
- Enjoy a private dining experience under the stars on the beachside deck next to Likuliku Lagoon
- Indulge with a couples massage at the beachfront Tatadra Spa, the hydrating coconut milk bath is highly recommended
- Surrounded by crystal-clear waters and white sand beaches, the resort features just 24 spacious pool villas
- Go on a tour through the reserve to spot Fijian Crested Iguanas, a critically endangered species
- Snorkel the immaculate house reef or surf at world-class reef breaks a short boat ride away
- Make time for some Fijian well-being at the Six Senses Spa set in lush jungle
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details