Caressed by pristine white-sand beaches and surrounded by soaring peaks, tranquil lagoons, and sapphire seas, French Polynesia is the perfect destination for a romantic getaway or family-friendly holiday.
Made up of more than 100 individual islands, stretching over 1,000 miles of alluring Pacific Ocean, the French Polynesian islands are the definition of paradise. Surround yourself in tropical variety as you move from the famed romantic shores of Bora Bora to one of Earth's most beautiful and rare places – Fakarava, with an ecosystem so diverse that it’s been named a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
Exploring the glorious island of Tahiti and its energetic capital Pape’ete will thrust you into the thumping heart of the French Polynesian life. Visit national museums, shop in vibrant marketplaces that stock exquisite black pearls unique to the area, and experience delectable cuisine that blends Polynesian heritage with a French twist and is cooked in an authentic underground oven.
For days when you’d prefer a slower pace, traditional Polynesian spas can be found all over the islands. Soothing spa visits are the ideal accompaniment to a restful day, and their dreamy treatments often incorporate radiant tropical fragrances and healing oils that are indigenous to the area.
With stunning scenery stretching as far as the eye can see on each of the islands, French Polynesia offers a vast host of exciting, luxurious choices that will inspire your next travel adventure.
- Marlon Brando fell in love with the island of Tetiaroa while filming and bought it
- The Brando was the world’s first and foremost post-carbon luxury resort and island
- Indulge in a three-hour spa experience in the Fare Maru suite nestled in the treetops
- Join naturalist guides for daily bird discovery and reef exploration tours
- Experience a traditional beach Ahi Ma’a meal cooked in an underground oven
- Learn about the preservation and habitat of manta rays with the resident marine biologist
- Only 10 minutes by boat from Vaitate, where you can shop and taste local cuisine
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details