Steeped in history, Tahiti is the largest of the Society Islands and the largest island in the Windward group of French Polynesia.
Here you'll find the remote Moorea which plays hosts to cloud-ringed volcanoes, Bora Bora which bewitches with its Technicolor lagoon, while Taha'a is scented with vanilla.
Whatever your version of paradise you're sure to find it here. Discover Tahiti, the interior of the island offers unforgettable opportunities for exploration; discover impressive waterfalls, archaeological sites and grottoes aplenty.
And there is no forgetting one of the most impressive features of Tahiti, that being its beaches. Opaque turquoise sea swash onto the glistening white sands, Tahiti's beaches are the ultimate symbol of a wonderland.
With a sea full of life, spend your days admiring the bounty of sea life, or head to Moorea for a shopping experience at their small boutiques and markets, or take it easy and soak up the hot climates of Tahiti, followed by a romantic evening meal at Bora Bora, where there is a variety of restaurants for you to sample.
- Marlon Brando fell in love with the island of Tetiaroa while filming and bought it
- The Brando was the world’s first and foremost post-carbon luxury resort and island
- Indulge in a three-hour spa experience in the Fare Maru suite nestled in the treetops
- Join naturalist guides for daily bird discovery and reef exploration tours
- Island-hop around three of French Polynesia's most popular islands, Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora
- Discover the natural beauty of Moorea on an exciting 4WD adventure to elevated lookout points and waterfalls
- Embark on a romantic sailing excursion around Bora Bora spotting reef sharks and enjoy a barbecue lunch
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details