For the most exciting trip of your life, visit Australasia’s vast continent with diversity in its beauty around every corner. With our luxury Australasia hotels, you can experience world-class service, with adventure and relaxation all rolled into one, in a truly unique and beautiful landscape.
Holidays to Australia and the South Pacific can be relaxing or action-packed, spent in luxurious seclusion or in bustling city centres. The region offers incredible activities and the blue waters, white beaches, red deserts, green forests and golden sunsets make for an unforgettable palette.
Your Australian holiday could see you surfing in Byron Bay, exploring the magnificent Sydney Opera House or snorkelling around the Great Barrier Reef. Melbourne is famous for its cosmopolitan vibes and is packed with a vast selection of excellent places to stop for a bite to eat or a refreshing cocktail to toast the sunset.
For a different type of adventure, take a trip to the North Territory Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park, with luxury tents inspired by early Australian pioneers all within an isolated sand dune. If an exclusive hotel is what you are after, then a trip to the world-famous Great Barrier Reef has some spectacular offerings, with personalised service in one of the most scenic places in the world. The Qualia resort features world class wining and dining with signature tasting menus for a truly memorable experience.
New Zealand’s rolling hills and imposing vistas have become iconic, and a trip here will truly take your breath away. The landscape ranges from snowy mountains to verdant green valleys, soft beaches to glittering waters. Explore the cities of Auckland and Wellington on the North Island, or journey to the South Island to experience natural wonders from whale watching and swimming with dolphins to hiking across the Fox Glacier.
The Pacific Islands are a luxurious taste of paradise. Secluded beaches offer the perfect peaceful retreat, complemented by stunning sunsets and sparkling azure waters. Our holidays to the Cook Islands, Fiji and French Polynesia promise a luxury experience characterised by friendly service, unparalleled views and a range of varied experiences and excursions – from surfing to hiking through forests, snorkelling to lounging with a cocktail in hand, watching the magnificent sunsets over the ocean.
- Sail around Sydney's spectacular harbour on a Captain Cook's dinner cruise
- Enjoy breathtaking valley vistas and rock formations, cruise back to Sydney on the Parramatta River
- Be mesmerized by the sheer scale of Australia's most iconic attraction, Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Float, swim and snorkel over one of the world's greatest natural wonders
- Take in stunning views of Perth from Kings Park Botanic Gardens, visit the historical port of Fremantle, watch the Indian Ocean sparkle at Cottesloe Beach and take a leisurely cruise on the Swan River
- An exciting day out with downhill sand-boarding on Lancelin Sand Dunes and wander through the mystical Pinnacle Desert
- Explore the beautiful wine growing region of Margaret River, enjoy a gourmet lunch platter with beer and cider tasting plus visit a vineyard for wine tasting
- Spend a day on the delightful Rottnest Island, home of the mischievous quokka, a small wallaby-like marsupial, and explore the island by bike in search of a secluded cove just for you and yours
- Discover the diversity of New Zealand's North Island, from the rolling farmlands and beautiful aqua blue waters of Bay of Islands to the volcanic landscapes and geothermal areas of Rotorua and winelands of Hawkes Bay
- Join a guided walk through the Franz Josef valley right up to the glacier terminus
- Take an exhilarating jet boat ride along the spectacular Dart River in Mt Aspiring National Park
- Discover the outstanding natural beauty of Milford Sound on a nature cruise around this pristine Fjord
- Marvel at millions of glow worms on a boat ride through the Waitomo Caves.
- Enjoy a memorable night of Maori culture, song and dance followed by a traditional dinner.
- Ride the Skyline Queenstown Gondola and admire the views of Queenstown, Coronet Peak and The Remarkables mountains
- Near the end of your New Zealand adventure, relax and unwind in the Tekapo Hot Springs
- Experience the beauty and tranquillity of Marlborough Sounds on an afternoon cruise.
- Enjoy a tour and wine tasting at one of New Zealand’s oldest wineries.
- Ride the Skyline Gondola up Mount Ngongotaha for spectacular views.
- Enjoy seafood tasting matched with a glass of crisp Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.
- Enjoy travelling in small groups to gain an in-depth understanding of Tasmania's convict heritage and history in Richmond and Port Arthur Historic Site
- Explore this remote island and its coastal fossil caves, visit the historic Darlington probation station and try to spot native wildlife such as wombats and wallabies
- Board the majestic steam train that follows the West Coast Wilderness Railway deep into the Tasmanian wilderness and rugged terrain
- Take a self-guided tour through the historic Woolmers Estate and Brickendon farm village and spend the night in an authentic convict cottage
- Explore Darwin and its cultural attractions
- Learn the rich aboriginal traditions and heritage at Litchfield National Park
- Visit Mikkinj Valley for spectacular scenery and wildlife spotting
- Enjoy a magnificent bush setting for dinner in Alice Springs
- Island hop around three of French Polynesia's most popular islands, Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora
- Discover the natural beauty of Moorea on an exciting 4WD adventure to elevated lookout points and waterfalls
- Embark on a romantic sailing excursion around Bora Bora spotting reef sharks - enjoy a BBQ lunch
- Small group tour visiting both North & South Island highlights with knowledgeable local guides
- Tranz Alpine Express rail journey through the south island's Canterbury Plains and spectacular Southern Alps
- Sail through the outstandingly beautiful fiordland's Milford Sound
- Discover Rotorua's geothermal fields, mud pools, geysers and volcanoes
- Travel in a small group (max 20 people) on this luxury guided escorted tour
- Visit aboriginal communities and join aboriginal guides who provide an insight into Aboriginal culture, tradition, and their relationship with the land – including medicines derived from the forest itself
- Visit Australia's most iconic attractions including the Great Barrier Reef, Uluru and Sydney Harbour
- Discover the natural beauty of New South Wales Blue Mountains and it's award-winning wines in the Hunter Valley
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details