This five-star hotel is on the doorstep of many of Christchurch’s best attractions, and yet retains a peaceful and secluded atmosphere for guests. The hotel is the only one in the city to feature one staff member per guest, and as such, excellent and attentive service is guaranteed. A member of the exclusive Small Luxury Hotels of the World group, the hotel offers plush accommodation with top-cla...
- Dine under the stars at Table 131 for a unique and unforgettable experience
- Signature experiences such Kata Tjuta at sunrise and Uluru at sunset are included in your stay
- Enjoy unparalleled views of Uluru from the comfort of your bed
- Stargaze on your luxury outdoor terrace, warmed by your outdoor fireplace
- Be immersed in paradise with a selection of beachfront and overwater suites
- Visit the Lagoon Sanctuary for an array of underwater excursions and adventures
- In high season, kids under 8 years old can enjoy introductory dive sessions
- Board a canoe to a private motu for a personalised sunset dinner with Champagne
A sanctuary and haven with scenic views set in 2,500 acres of secluded, 800-year old virgin forest and game reserve, Treetops offers a ‘sophisticated safari’. With an unparalleled range of activities and exhilarating experiences at the doorstep, including 7 trout streams, 4 lakes, 70 kilometres of hiking, mountain bike and horse riding trails for guests to enjoy whilst amongst the tranquillity an...
- The Dining Room boasts waterfront dining with views of Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour
- Specially commissioned paintings and artefacts create an art gallery across the hotel
- Watch Sydney come alive and enjoy stunning views from your private balcony
- Almost every room offers a view over the harbour, the Opera House or both
Taking pride of place on the shores of Perth’s Swan River, Crown Towers hotel and the surrounding Crown Perth complex are unrivalled in the city, when it comes to scale and abundance of onsite facilities. This super-sleek, modern hotel has access to nearly 40 separate bars, restaurants, food halls, cafés and fast-food joints as well as nightclubs, live music venues, a fully-fledged theatre and gl...
The Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa is a luxury French Polynesian hotel that has a little bit of everything, for just about everybody. This is undoubtedly among the best-equipped five-star South Pacific resorts, boasting six fine dining restaurants and bars (plus private beachfront options), a top spa and beauty salon, boutique outlets and souvenir shops, tennis courts, a gym and lovely lagoon-...
A slick spa, Club Level rooms, epic views and a hop, skip and a jump into the centre of Melbourne makes The Langham an excellent choice for visitors to this great city. Located in the heart of the Southbank Promenade, the city’s arts and leisure district, this upscale hotel on the banks of the Yarra River boasts sweeping views of the Melbourne skyline. This means guests are only a short walk from...
Sitting pretty in the heart of Melbourne’s sparkling Central Business District, the Sofitel Melbourne On Collins certainly looks the part with reliable guestrooms, spacious suites and plenty of onsite facilities. While here you’ll be just moments from: Federation Square the Princess Theatre, Melbourne Museum and Melbourne Arts Centre with plenty more local landmarks, lots of restaurants, shoppi...
- Gourmet meals, daily wine selection and full mini-bar are included in your stay
- Enjoy an inclusive daily experience, such as an island cruise or snorkelling trip
- Make unlimited use of the dinghies, paddle boards, kayaks, catamarans and snorkelling equipment
- Allow the chef to prepare you a picnic for a private island visit
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details