This resort is perfectly placed in 35 lush and secluded acres, with more than 3,200 feet of beach front. The two white sand beaches and glimmering sunset pool add to Viceroy's unique and relaxed offering, while the resort has five fine dining restaurants to tempt you.
One evening should certainly be spent at Cobà, the resort's signature restaurant, where you'll enjoy fabulous food as well as stunning views of Barnes and Meads Bay. Or if you prefer, you can experience the ultimate in private dining in your own villa.
Meads Bay and Barnes Bay, 10 minutes transfer from Anguilla Wallblake Airport.
Beautiful freestanding four and five-bedroom villas looking over the water with private infinity plunge pool. All boast their own kitchen complete with all appliances plus large spacious living areas.
• Bedrooms - 4 and 5 which include I-pod docking stations.
• Kitchen- Complete with premium appliances- refrigerator/freezers, dishwashers, microwaves andovens; Nespresso espresso machines; Villeroy and Boch china; and All-Clad cookware.
• Room facilities - Wireless broadband, plasma televisions in living rooms and bedrooms
• Pool - private pool and sundeck.
• Restaurants - 5
• Bars - 3
• Swimming pools -including an adults-only pool.
• Spa and fitness centre
• Watersports, tennis with onsite professional and Kids' Club,
• Deluxe travel day at sea-complete with scuba and fishing instruction plus a trip to a deserted island.
• Shopping - onsite shopping featuring the Viceroy Anguilla micro boutique showcases by Kelly Wearstler.